What's Your Ringtone? :lol:

Guest flashfodder

Guest fraser

I liked the Daleks, but I would like to have the exterminate, Exterminate, EXTERMINATE one instead. You wouldn't happen to have it around? :lol:

I've got the Rocky fanfare that I edited down so I can loop it (if only I could get Regedit to work!). Used to have Imperial March, but haven't put it on since de-certing. Also have an old 1930's telephone ringer - gets great responses when people hear an old bell ringing, then you pull a sleek mobile out of your pocket to answer it! :lol:

Guest HungrySPV
Hungry, have you heard the album "Bombay or Bust: Guns, Cars and Sitars"? It samples Don, and other Indian movies. Very cool sound.

Yeah I remember that one :lol: Very nice stuff.

I actually put the vocals from the song as the ringtone before but a spoken ring tone song is a bit too much attention so I changed it to pure music without singing.

When I had my 7110 I spent months trying to perfect a Don ring tone but never got it right so it feels good to have the real thing on my SPV.

I am waiting for the Bollywood Theme Homepage and keytones !! I can't be the only one who needs this !!! ???

I've got 'Iron Maiden - The trooper' on my spv converted from some midi.

I put it on really high quality (2.5mb on my 256mb SD!)

very cool

:lol:

i had the barthez one before

Eran

Guest fraser

Cheers TSCRYPTO. I've now got the "you will be extermiated" one as my incoming e-mail. I did remove the special effect at the end though, so it's just the speach now.

Guest TSCRYPTO

Yeah fraser, that special effect at the end (I guess its a death ray of sorts), sounds less like a laser, and more like one of midnight's southfarts...

:lol:

Guest abamara
Mission Impossible... makes you feel like tom cruise

Yeah, I do this one as well. I like the expression on people's faces when the short burst starts, just before the main song. Always makes me laugh! :lol:

I do the James Bond one as well.

Guest nOOdles
My ringtone is from a french ad for Evian, with all the people singing "we're rock u" (from queen) with children voices...

Thats in the UK as well - makes me laugh.

At the moment I have Benny Hill theme (thanks whoever posted it around here) and Scooby Snacks by the FLC's I've only had my phone a few days so havent really had time to do much with it.

Guest Brody

So what are the chances of FLASHFODDER posting the countdown theme and DEEMON posting the Pearl and Dean music?? Would be much appreciated ;)