New survey coming soon - Win a Tanager!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest jenneth
"]Did I not mention Australians will not be allowed to enter? ;)

P

Why you little ...!!! *shakes fist at Paul*

Don't make me send the kangaroos after you! :twisted:

Guest ajb3000

"In the UK, at current ship rates of around 3,000 a month, it could take three months to [get rid of the remaining stock] - and if people delay buying in expectation of the Bluetooth model, it could take even longer; so there is a real chance that Orange - both in France and UK - could skip the E100 altogether, and launch the Bluetooth model in December for the Christmas season."

A quote taken from the site casper quoted above.

Guest vampyre69

well none of you are going to win because i have done all my homework and done lots of revising i even missed my paper round anyway my mate did the exam last week and told me all the answers... haha

Guest Brody

A tanager? Sounds good, i'll definately fill out the survey! I presume that us priviledged modaco plus members will receive the promised double entry upon completion of the survey!?

Ps. modaco mobile posting works!

Guest Paul [MVP]
A tanager? Sounds good, i'll definately fill out the survey! I presume that us priviledged modaco plus members will receive the promised double entry upon completion of the survey!?

Of course!

;)

P

Guest siu99spj

Well, I guess that none of you guys have nothing to worry about from me. The only competition I've ever won in was... nope, nothing yet! :cry:

Ah well, at least :mrgreen: will keep me happy!

Guest Vector
Well, I guess that none of you guys have nothing to worry about from me. The only competition I've ever won in was... nope, nothing yet!  :cry:  

Ah well, at least :mrgreen: will keep me happy!

There's a first time for everything, and i have never won a competition in my life ever ;)

Guest siu99spj

credit card? your 14!

Hey! You're right jlowap! Whats going on here then :? Davidrm pretending he's a mere 14 (And therefore, what's his brothers excuse, assuming it is a brother :?).

Or do we have someone who's going to complain that they only missed the deadline by a day and could Paul be a nice soul and provide them with the bonus's anyway?

Hmmm, suspicious,

I know, lets start a paranoia thread! ;)