Someone hit my car...

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Lada, heh...

My first car: Mk2 Ford Fiesta, still driving it today/

And i love it.

1l engine, max speed 90mph (94 on a downhill with a following wind ;p), 4-speed 'box, 3 doors and midnight black

;)

Guest Rob.P

Ras you and me think alike, I'm was thinking of throwing my car into something as I'm itching to get an MG ZR. Would be better to bin the car and get the insurance than selling it, could be good practise me and a friend are doing up a jag for stock car racing ;)

Guest Paul [MVP]

Er, no.

What does that REALLY offer me over what i've got atm? Apart from looking really stupid? :)

In my car I've got comfort, speed, lots of gadgets (sat nav, tv etc.), smoothness (V6) and best of all subtlety...

It's great fun hounding fast cars and seeing them looking in their mirror thinking WTF? ;)

P

Guest Vector

It offers you flames ;) , and 400bhp with a few modifications :wink: , and the evo 7 looks better than the evo 8 :wink:

And how good is your car because my mum's getting the A4 soft top :roll:

Guest Paul [MVP]

It's lovely... Thought about the cabrio, but

(a) we don't get enough sunny days, and

(;) it's not available in quattro (I think)

P

Guest Vector

I think she wants the soft top for the poser factor, cos she drove my dads evo for the first time a couple a weeks ago and she thought all the men were looking at her, HAHA ;)

"]mcwarre: I would have gone mental at the guy!

P

Well, there's a great chance it could 'ave been a lady (a cow more likely) ;)

Lada... Tell me about it my friend!! I have to avoid 6 out of 10 cars on the roads when I'm home coz the buggers drive 'em like MAD!! Funny thing is - they do work as cars... And Lada is one of the 2 car manufacturers in the world that have a patent for a rotary engine, another one is... Mazda (i think)..

AUDI - Yes P, German cars all the way!! I wouldn't mind a BMW though. Evo is a beast - but it's an ugly beast and no, you can't beat Germans for comfort/quality/you-name-it when it comes to cars... Unless you're talking race cars, then Japanese are doing well with car components designed/made at space technology labs/factories making them lightweight, rigid, powerful and... still s*** interior- and comfort- wise...

Still, there are exeptions... as always!

Guest BenS1
"]Er, no.

What does that REALLY offer me over what i've got atm? Apart from looking really stupid? :)

In my car I've got comfort, speed, lots of gadgets (sat nav, tv etc.), smoothness (V6) and best of all subtlety...

It's great fun hounding fast cars and seeing them looking in their mirror thinking WTF? ;)

P

Power, speed, acceleration, handling, fun! Need I go on?

Depends on what you're after I guess, I like power and fun... gadgets, and comfort are not that important to me, but would be a nice extra.

Ben

Guest James
Wayhay, finally, another person that likes evos, nice 1 Ben :wink:

think i will stick with the honda accord Type-R... looks much better mate