Sign up to <a href=http://www.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=54779>MoDaCo Plus</a> for great benefits!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Animefan

Hmm I am 15, got a VISA ELECTRON, some credit card for "kids" in age 15 - 18, there is about 500DKK on it, the 25 $ is about 150DKK or something, but I dont know how to use paypal.

I have a profile there and entered my credit card number and stuff but was afraid cause some stuff about taking 1 $ or something... Can anyone explain me paypal and what it costs to convert money ?

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Shouldn't cost you anything to send money, you can send it directly from your account. The $1 business is just verification your bank details are legit...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Blakey

Paul,

If I join now, will I get a double entry into the c500 competition? I've already entered it, and will probably become a Plus Member anyway, simply as my way of saying "thanks" for all the help and advice I've received over the last few months.

But a double chance to win a c500 will tip me over the edge... ;-)

Cheers

Blakey

• 2 weeks later...
Guest brightlingsea

:) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paid my money ! Mainly as a thank you for all the stuff & help I have got in here recently. :lol:

Now when do I get to get into the PLUS! Forum :?:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest rhadoo69

i am from romania!!!if i'll become a plus member ,using a visa card as a method of payment i will be able to unlock my orange c500!!!!so the price for unlocking this phone will be just the membership price??!!

MoDaCo plus £24 per year

Sim unlock from www.imei-check.co.uk £20

No discount for MoDaCo plus members by the looks of it.

Both require paypal payment, from www.paypal.com

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PinkPig

You don't need to be a member to get the unlocking, they're not related (anymore). For the first little while, you had to be a member in order to be able to be allowed to pay to unlock your C500, but anyone can unlock (Cost £20) which is unrelated to Modaco Plus (£24 per year)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest NIGHTMARE

this is a long shot but is there any chance of a deal with orange in the future allowing us to view modaco for free from owe mobiles if we are a plus member.

This would be a great benafit!

from a technical point of veiw i dont think thats possible. What you would be talking about is selectivly charging gprs use based on sites visited. The gprs system doesnt have that feature as far as im aware. The only alternitive would be for O to give you a monthly gprs allowance, but there would be no way to know you are using it to access modaco.

Afraid to say i just dont think its possible.

• 3 weeks later...

Or if orange added modaco to their portal, and surfing their portal was free then you could view it freely (the old walled garden approach).

On another note, paid plus menbership yesterday, just about how long does it take to get activated.

rgds

jim

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ryanstowers

ALRIGHT I GIVE IN........ WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET A SUBSCRIPTION ACTIVATED HERE..... I AM DYING TO FIND OUT WHAT THIS WHOLE PLUS THING IS ALL ABOUT............ I PAYED MY FEE........( $39.00 ) WITH PAY PAL;....... AND NO BODY WILL RESPOND........... WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO DO ..............////////////////????????????????????

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Calm down dude, its Christmas day. All applications are processed manually and it can take a day or two. Over xmas it'll take longer, you arent missing anything that cant wait :)

Posted from my SmartPhone!

• 2 weeks later...