Smartface beta 4

Guest wishgiver

Guest wishgiver

I have downloaded (I think) smartface 4 beta but all I have are 4 files 3 i can't open as there is no attacment and 1 that is a html code page I must be thick or somert but how do I run/install the prog??? :cry:

Guest ShAkY

well you don't have to start it it should put itself in ispm/windows/startup and start very time you reset the phone now you need to make the pic dir as described in the manuel and then the pics

Guest ShAkY
ok, then this is an un-official manual... but must admit it is very well done 

congrats, and bravo 

Well i didn't do that manuel i just cut and pastet it from another thread

in this forum (into notepad) and added some CR's ;)

Guest spacemonkey
Well i didn't do that manuel i just cut and pastet it from another thread

in this forum (into notepad) and added some CR's ;)

Now that's a nice manual :) Wonder who wrote it?

Hi all, Ive fell behind a bit and have not yet got the pic to caller program.

Do I need to get all the other beta vesions first or just download beta 4 and it wil work. As I cant seem to download beta 3 anymore

cheers

Rusty

Guest FrankyG

Anyone get the font colour working?

I've tried many different colours can't get any working. eg. [fc0033FF]_01415xxxxx.jpg which is a blue font I had hoped. The image position function works ok, have yet to test the others.

It's late, I might be missing something?

FrankyG

I've tried many different colours can't get any working. eg. [fc0033FF]_01415xxxxx.jpg which is a blue font I had hoped. The image position function works ok, have yet to test the others.

if you don't put ©all (n)umber (t)op|(m)iddle|(b)ottom and (l)eft|©enter|®ight then no calling number is displayed -> so the font color has no effect

Guest FrankyG
if you don't put ©all (n)umber (t)op|(m)iddle|(b)ottom and (l)eft|©enter|®ight then no calling number is displayed -> so the font color has no effect
Erm, yes it does..at least for me. the caller name and number is displayed, but according to the current theme or colour scheme. So if I include the whole string it should display the correct colour font...I'll give that a try later. Thanks,

FrankyG

• 4 weeks later...
Guest GMan

Hello people,

I have downloaded this program and every time I try to install it it says that it is not possible to install it because its an unsigned app. I cant understand it becaue my phone is unlocked and I can install other things. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Geoff

Guest GMan
redownload the cab, maybe it's corrupted download?

Thanks for trying to help but unfortunately this is not the problem, I have tried re-downloading. I cant believe no-one else has had this problem, suggests its a problem with the configuration of my phone rather than the program. If anyone has any other ides of what to try I would be greatful.

Thanks for your help.

Guest madu

Well if all other soft runs/installs well then it can only be corrupt unlocking as it happened to other users if you unlocked with traditional file replacement method. Hard reset> OTA unlcock. In case you did use OTA, then I have got no clue, but seems hard reset may be appropriate.

On another thought you may just get the exe files (2) for smartface and put them in appropriate folders yourself and create a link in startup. Speak to author of Smartface for un-cabbed instalation/