Smart Explorer 1.0b4 (improved ZIP support)

Guest jacoch

Guest Animefan

Danish! ... I'll translate it myself it necesary :o

I want em in danish to!

Please let me have your translations or tell me how to do it myself !! :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Smart Amazing Phone.

Go to his website (link on first page i think), downloa the .exe and run it on your PC. Make sure your phone is connected to your PC.

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

See the attachments below.

The first is what the rest of the world has, the SPV e100/Qtek7070/SPVx/I-Mate/Smart Amazing Phone, otherwise known as the "Tanager"

The second is the original "SmartPhone", the Orange SPV or "Canary"

e100.jpg

spv.jpg

Guest Animefan

Thanks I think I got it now :)

I wanted the Tanager but Orange would make me buy another SPV then but I dont want to... and although it has a better design and so, then I dont like the joypad... I better like the 5button button (action button thing) the Orange SPV has :roll:

• 11 months later...
Guest purelydesi

hi just a quick question i wanted to change the skins or watever they are on my e200 but now someone said get smart explorer now im trying to download it but i dont know is it possible to connect to my laptop with my e200 via infra red to download it or do i need to use the cradle? and wat happens if i dont use smartexplorer and just try to download the wallpaper skin things anyway im talking abt the icandy thing??? someone help pls

Guest Cybertronic

Its recommended to get the cradle for installing applications :P

Once you have a cradle, you can put the Smart Explorer in this folder, StoragewindowsStart MenuAccessories, before doing this you would need to unlock the application lock from here

The thread you have posted in contains information about the old version of Smart Explorer, there's version 2.02 from here

After you've installed it, you can now install skins, these skins are normally packed in .CAB files, open up Smart Explorer, find the file, the SPV E200 will then install the theme for you :)

• 2 months later...