DAMN! check this out!!!

Guest Fonefanatik

Guest drblow

Woohoo!

Thanks a million both you guys - everything seems to be working fine now!

It seems that most of my problems with coding come down to hopeless, clumsy mistakes!

And, em...apologies for polluting this thread completely with my inane witterings- when it was meant to be how good this skin was in it's original state! Anyway, it's better now!!

Guest m0tZ

argh can only find the skin in a CAB file.......can't this file be downloadet anywhere in a ZIP file with the xml and jpg files??????????

my SPV can't installe a CAB file after erasing my IPSM :?

Guest drblow

m0tz-

Not quite sure what you mean when you say you can't install cab files - do you mean after hard reset?

Sounds as if you're phone won't load them because it is certified, and won't accept cab files that aren't digitally signed.

Guest gradiation

You can unzip .cab files, but u just get a _setup.xml file and a load of files witn no extentions. To figure out what the proper extensions should be, u can go through the XML file and find what each one gets converted to, and rename them by hand. Then you should have the full skin in it's non cab form.

Or you could just ask someone who has installed it to zip up the files and post them up here ;)

Guest drblow

m0tz -

Here is the zipped files from sp3 - but I can't figure out where to get the Media Player skin from - so this may not work properly!

Will give you the home screen, and associated jpgs tho! Might need one of the modaco genius's to get the media skin!

sp3unzipped.zip

Guest m0tZ
m0tz-  

Not quite sure what you mean when you say you can't install cab files - do you mean after hard reset?

Sounds as if you're phone won't load them because it is certified, and won't accept cab files that aren't digitally signed.

drblow I think it's because it is certified and won't accept the CAB......

but is the skin in a normal ZIP file somewhere?

Guest drblow

No probs m8!

Why don't you just decert your phone, and forget all this hassle?? And also then make your SPV a proper toy with all the apps available!

Guest drblow

gradiation -

Does that mean just change the path to the .lnk for pocket MVP??

BTW - thanks a million for your commented version - it has now become my xml guidebook!! :)

Guest gradiation

hehe, you can either change the path so it goes to the .lnk in the startmenu, or you can link directly to the exe wherever that is located.