Email deleted off server after contacts syncronization

Guest chewie

I have been using my SPV to collect my work email, and it has been leaving the email on the server too, so when i get back to work i just hit send/receive and all my email comes down even the ones i read on my SPV. This is great and exactley how i want it to work!

Trouble is yesturday i sync with outlook JUST to sync my contacts, now if i receive an email and i get it on my phone before i get to my PC it seems to delete it off the server so i dont receive it again when i get to work!

This is absolutley no good at all, and does any one know how i can leave the emails on the server so i still get them from my work PC?

Oh and also, anyone know how to return to a normal profile in the middle of a call when you have the speaker phone on?

Why not just have activesync sychronising calendar appointments...

Whats that got to do with anything? :D

All i want is for my email to stay on the server, i'm not gonna be syncing anything again, as i dont need to.

Oh and also, anyone know how to return to a normal profile in the middle of a call when you have the speaker phone on?

I pressed and held the same button I used to activate it for about 3secs or so.

Guest adrianfox

If you delete from the phone, then they get deleted off the server. Don't ask me why. Please raise your objection on the ms smartphone newsgroup. I have done this but it seems to have fallen on deaf ears.

I don't delete them from the phone anymore. Apparently it only stores 3 days worth of messages anyway.

^ i heard that also, but it can't be true as i have deleted them off the phone before and they still have come thorugh on my normal work computer.

This only started happening after i sync my contacts, this was a one off sync as well!