ScreenSAVER- MATRIX...Did you try downloading it?

Guest anne

Guest anne

:) Hi everyone! did any of you tried to download the matrix screen saver? SUPER COOL! they posted it in software forum. Try it you guys, but its can use up our battery though but its worth it. :wink: HAVE FUN!

Guest dinoalbert

its not actually the usual screensaver that we know...it runs only when you click on the file. You have to install it first, then using Smart Explorer, go to IPSM/Windows and change the extention file .scr to ".exe" then click on it...or you can place it in IPSM/Windows/Start Menu/Accessories so you could open it by Programs-->Accessories

its cool though.....

Guest dinoalbert

There's another screensaver posted... the aquarium... its found under the Software Forum I guess.

This aquarium screensaver is so great it will make non-smartphone users drool :)

Guest jabez

Good News fellow SAP users!

We can now have "real" screensavers on our phones ... it works on mine ... just follow the thread on "Software" about Pocket Candy.

Sorry, I don't know how to post links to threads. (Dummy nga eh)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest technogeek

There is an original screen saver feature in settings/home. However there is no screensaver image loaded. How do you use this? What kind of file will this feature recognize?

Guest dinoalbert

Setting/Home? There's no screensaver option there.

You must be referring to Settings/Power Management... its not the usual screensaver that you knew. Its just a way of saving/prolonging your battery life...there are two options..."None" will keep your home screen on...and "Turn-off" will turn your screen off and all you see is blank screen, which helps prolong your battery :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dinoalbert

your phone must not have stuck/hang.... probably your keylock is working in the background but you cant see it because of the screensaver. When this happens (screensaver running but you cant turn it off and get back to the homescreen), just try to press the left softkey then the "#" key then press the home key or any key :lol:

that works for me... didnt find any problem with the screensavers

Guest accessd

dinoalbert,

are you using pocket candy to run your screen saver? i think i can relate to those peeps who encountered hanging thats why i de-installed the pocket candy software and the matrix & aquarium scr :cry:

anyone got a suggestion on how to install the scr without the pocket candy software? Will they work in the first place??? :?

Guest dinoalbert

yes Im using Pocket Candy for Matrix and Aquarium as well as other screensavers. You can somehow install these Screensavers without Pocket Candy but you rename them as exe files.....they wont automatically enable though....you have to paste a shortcut to the programs and have to manually execute them whenever you want them to show up

Guest Smartphilcon

nope... it really hangs, as in it wont exit screensaver mode kahit na ano pang keys ang indutin ko. Bu i keep it just the same to show off... Hahahaha! =p

Guest zeke66

pocket candy works fine wit my sap,instaled it 3 hours ago, ala pa namang problem;aquarium--ang gleng.ms na ms. + matrix---kwuel.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest crystal01

Hi! I have downloaded pocket candy, its cool, super astig! specially the matrix screen saver but i dont know if im gonna use it often coz it consumes up my battery preety fast..Ü

Guest dinoalbert

The Screensaver is advisable only for use when your phone is charging its batterries..... especially when showing it off to your mates at work, synching it with your PC while charger is plugged, or when charging using the cradle :)

Guest binky_p

guys, my aquarium screensaver doesn't have pocket candy and i installed it directly from start menu..i just have to press the shortcut link and presto aquarium screensaver...i found it

Aquarium.CAB