Automan and what programs can you remember?

Guest alexd

Guest alexd

Automan was great! He had a little companian - cursor, who used to jump out of his computer screen and create stuff for him, like cars and clothes!

Oh the memories of childhood!

Guest mashkhan

Ah yes Automan, Does anyone remember Star Fleet and Whizz Kids? I think I might have trawl around the internet and see if I can find the theme tune to StarFleet

I'm begining to feel really old

Guest Richie M
and what about manimal??

:) At last someone else who remembers Manimal :shock:

no of my m8's do :D

"With the eyes of a Hawk" and all that ;)

Guest Richie M
i lot of my m8's remember manimal, but no-one apart from me remembers automan or starfleet

I'm same age, and i don't remember Automan or Starfleet, sorry.

Now Clangers - that was a TV program :)

Guest mashkhan

I remember manimal, he could change into any animal he wished. Which usually involved a close up of him twitching his nostrils and looking anguished. It only lasted one series though. I wonder why

Guest SirGaz
"With the eyes of a Hawk" and all that :)

Must admit, I can't remember Manimal. Can remember a cartoon (think it was bravestar) where he used to have the eyes of a hawk, strength of a bear, speed of a puma and something else I can't remember at the mo.

Starfleet, now there was a show, remember it well (eyes mist over into a dream like state as I recall lost childhood tv shows).

Guest Richie M
I remember manimal, he could change into any animal he wished. Which usually involved a close up of him twitching his nostrils and looking anguished.
Dont forget the backs of his hands aswell! Freaky :|

It only lasted one series though. I wonder why

Dunno it was wicked :oops:

Guest Carnivor

ok, ok,

who were, Kiop, Tiny, Jason, Princess, and Mark??? with a robot called Seven-Zark-Seven that had a pet called One-Rover-One??

I know, but answers on a postcard!

Guest Carnivor

I just searched Grokster for automan and manimal, no such luck with manimal but i have found a automan avi thats 2mb, im getting it to see what it is, but i dont have much hope.

Guest fraser

Google. :) Just do a search for "Manimal theme tune". The first result has it, but it's poor quality. Keep looking, it will be there somewhere.

Guest airborne

Tiny, Jason etc... G-FORCE! TRANSMUTE! God I loved that show! ;)

Thanks jhew for the file! I am right that it was Automan who had a human buddy that used to get swished to the glass when Automan's car would make high speed 90degree turns?! It one of the few memories I have of that show! lol! 8)

BTW, Midnight... Chorlton still ranks very highly alongside Dangermouse! :)

Guest benzo

Ahh, the memories come flooding back!

Battle of the planets - Zoltar, the evil dude.

Manimal, I remember clearly..

My memories: Stig of the dump, fall guy, the million dollar man, Battle Star Galactica, Mind your language (when my parents let me watch it; they deemed it too risque for me at times!).

How many of you had a serious crush on Daisy Dukes from the Dukes of hazard? I was only 5-7 years old when I watched it, but I think she was one of the first who got me standing to attention if you know what I mean.

Benzo.

Guest awarner [MVP]
Ah yes Automan, Does anyone remember Star Fleet and Whizz Kids? I think I might have trawl around the internet and see if I can find the theme tune to StarFleet

I'm begining to feel really old

I have the Starfleet album by Brian May and friends :)

Also what about Street Hawk?