Suggested GPRS mass cancellation

Guest lucky

Guest drblow

I've got another idea - for those who are aggrieved at the gprs prices, but feel they really can't live without it ...

Every single time there is even the slightest bug with the gprs connection, then phone Orange 156 to complain (you know the stuff - stuck on dialling... / disconnected for no reason & unable to reconnect / unable to place call etc etc).

If 100 people did that, on the first day they'd be so swamped with "actions" at the "technical supprot team" that they might actually have to work!! :lol:

Also, demand some kind of refund or recompense for the lost time/data amount on gprs - I've lost count of how many times I've been downloading a 200/300kb file, and got disconnected at 299kb!! :twisted:

If it's actually costing £3 perMB - that would be nearly £1.00 lost!!

Think about it! :wink:

Guest h00pyfr00d

I'll be switching mine off too. Lemmi know when.

Also, I've got bloody picture messages on my tarrif and I never knew. I've racked up about 40 now that I can use because I've been paying for them and not using them ever since I got the phone. Doh!

Every single time there is even the slightest bug with the gprs connection, then phone Orange 156 to complain (you know the stuff - stuck on dialling... / disconnected for no reason & unable to reconnect / unable to place call etc etc).

If 100 people did that, on the first day they'd be so swamped with "actions" at the "technical supprot team" that they might actually have to work!! :lol:  

Also, demand some kind of refund or recompense for the lost time/data amount on gprs - I've lost count of how many times I've been downloading a 200/300kb file, and got disconnected at 299kb!! :twisted:  

If it's actually costing £3 perMB - that would be nearly £1.00 lost!!

Good plan - they can't argue against you on that one. If you've paid for a service that is substandard they should do something about it.

Make 'em work for thier money! :wink:

Guest drblow

For sure!!

Obviously not everyone feels strongly about the prices, some people need gprs so have no choice - but if you are paying ridiculous over-the-odds prices, surely there can't be anyone who would be happy paying for the gprs standard that we get at the minute.

O might ust start to get the message that they can charge whatever they want, but if they are bombarded with complaints then they will have to at least make the gprs service worth £3 per mb (and lets face it, I'm not just stirring up trouble, the service is crap!).