Reload Skin

Guest midnight

Guest drblow
i guess some people are just too impatient as to wait for me to fix them quote]

:oops: That'll be me then!!

Look m8, I didn't mean to p**s you off or anything - quite the opposite, I thought that instead of bothering you to do more stuff, I'd try to do it myself!! Apologies if you feel I'm violating your work!! & if you would rather that I/we didn't do this then please do say so. :cry:

But you know how it is once you start messing with stuff!

Guest midnight

drblow, i aint really having a go at anyone as such, in fact, i applaud the fact that you are trying stuff yourselves, it was just kinda annoying cos i had already fixed the missed calld bit (hadnt released it cos i wanted to add other plugins), and then i saw it on this thread, so in my mind i had done you guys a favour by adding it, and then found out i had wasted my time (well, not really, cos i'm sure you'll all grab the nbew version when its out later tionight, complete with choice of colours)

Speedy, i'm only gonna add the alarm plugin once richie is happy with his modifications, currently he doesnt want anyone to use it, so i wont, yet. But as soon as he is happy, i will add it

Guest drblow

Midnight -

No worries pal!

& you damn right we're gonna grab the new one (& start messing with it!! :wink: )

But I'm sure next time we'll make sure & ask you if you are in a good mood before we go off on one with your work!! & Please don't blame Celsol - it was totally me being impatient as usual, and he was just responding to my request! I assume full responsibility! :twisted:

Looking forward to wrecking ... oh, sorry, I mean seeing the new skin later!! 8)