Matrix theory... (WARNING: Potential Spoilers!!)

Guest Brody

Guest Brody

So after seeing the Matrix Reloaded who agrees with me that Zion is part of the Matrix?

1. Neo fights the centinalls at the end as he does with the agents in the matrix, it took him time to be able to fight the agents, he had to be educated, did the architect teach Neo that Zion was also a program?

2. How did the Oracle's disk get brought into the "real world" of Zion from the matrix??

3. Are the centinalls agents in the Zion world?

4. If Zion had been rebuilt 5 times before then wouldn't the humans originally from Zion (and not the people who had been extracted from the matrix) remember!!?

There's tonnes more to back up this theory which i'm sure will be discussed later when u all argue with me (!) but until then, what do u think?

:) :( :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This should be fun!

Guest ukpauls

One thing also that is wired is why are the agents trying to kill the key maker, as i would as the are apart of the system that they need neo to get to the mainframe,

the only reason i can think not is that they are designed for one purpose, detroy and that dont take to the matrix.

Guest ukpauls

my god must learn to read things before posting..

One thing also that is wired is why are the agents trying to kill the key maker.

As they are a part of the system, so I would have thought that they needed neo to get to the mainframe. and he needs the key maker to get there.

the only reason i can think not is that they are designed for one purpose, detroy and that dont take to the matrix.

think that is better

Guest Brody

I think ukpauls' post makes sense now, and i stand corrected, on top of the lorry the agent says that the keymaker's only remaining purpose is to die...

Guest ukpauls
The agents on the motorway were after the keymaker...

my point is why are the after him?? as they are programs of the system and therefore they need neo to get to the mainframe and see the architect, so that the next matrix can be created and advoid system crash.and thus being able to survive into the next matrix

does that make sence???

Guest Mr_Protozoa

Most of the film made sense to me.

Yes Zion is part of the Matrix.

Maybe they want to destroy the keymaker since he's an old program and they feel they don't need him. Maybe. Ah sod it. I don't know. I'll play some more of ETM and see if i can find out. I'm seeing it again on monday night. Hopefully this keymaker thing will make sense by then.

Guest akarno

I was fine until the met the architect. Ok there have been five other "the ones" and five versions of the maxtrix. But what did he want Neo to do and why.

Guest adam

He wanted Neo to press the reset button, the Matrix would be restarted along with Zion.

Sounds like every computer needs a hard reset sometimes!

Guest Mr_Protozoa

lol!

If Neo doesn't reset the system it will result in a system crash which would destroy the matrix and kill everybody connected to it.

Guest adam

Starting Zion again. A new matrix would be put in place, and Zion would start with 23 people to form a resistance until the next 'anomoly' arrived. It's all about the control the machines want, if there were no resistance, the matrix would be much further away from perfection!

Guest ukpauls

akano says

Why couldn't he press reset himself. What was that about selecting 23 people to start again. Start what?

basically 1/10 people reject the matrix as there world so therefore to stop crashing they allow humans to have zion, and then people that reject the matrix (the ones that a freed) go to zion..

but the "one" is extra special cos he is the anomaly from the mathmatics in the matrix (basically the remander)

they then take the code that the "one" has in him and rebots the new matrix and he then creates a new zion with the 23 selected.

but what if the zion is actually another version of the matrix???

also thanks to adam for the correction :)

Guest gspacedboy

I loved the Matrix reloaded more so than the first. (i don't want to sound like i'm showing off, but...) Ive seen it twice now!

I thought that the post by UKPAUL sounds right enough.

Neo was never really meant to save the human race but to be the One that ends the human insurrection. If and when he finally meets the Architect he would be given a choice. Either save the human race by means of giving up and letting Zion be taken. And start again with the chosen 23. Or he could face the impending arrival of the sentinels in Zion. This was meant to be an level of control by the Architect, as there should have been only one choice to make. But as we know this is not the case. Our Neo, be it the 6th, is stronger, faster and much more than just a super man, he is The One. Our Neo can, even in the real world, attain a level of consciousness that surpasses all that has been seen before by the Architect and The Matrix.

It could so be that Zion and the “real” world is another level of the matrix, designed to suppress any and all human desires to revolt against the matrix.

I heard a rumour last year that the Matrix is the real world and vice versa. Not sure what to think about that.

Sorry to ramble…

What do you think, am I thinking to much!

…gspacedboy

Guest adam

Well the Architect knew he was going to choose Trinity, he said something about him being controlled by an emotion. We also know that the 'mother of the matrix' Oracle knew Trinity would fall in love with Neo, meaning the equivalent must have happened before. So do we take what the Architect says about Zion be rebuilt 6 times as the truth?

Guest ukpauls

Dont think there is any chance of the matrix being the real world.

but never know what they will do (the brothers)

I like the thought of zion being the real world but, to much telling me that it is also a part of the matrix or a different kind of matrix or even on of the old ones.