The "joystick" answers the call even if Keylock is

Guest andreash

Guest andreash

Hello :)

I have a little problem with my Qtek 7070.

The problem is that if I have the keylock on and the phone in the case, and someone calls.

Then when I try to pick up the phone from the case the joystick button touches the inside of the case and answers the call.

anyone know a solution for this?

Guest Brody

I'm not sure about your phone specifically but i have an SPV and when my keys are locked and i receive a call i can answer it before unlocking, i think that this is a good function as i would hate to miss a call as i was too busy unlocking my phone :wink:

Do you have the answer with any key set on?

Do you normally answer a call with the "joystick"? if not then maybe turning off the answer with any key function might stop the joystick picking up calls?

Guest Brody
what if you turned off any key answer? or do you have that off
Do you have the answer with any key set on?

Now where have i heard that before? :wink:

Guest ukpauls

sorry brody over looked that bit as you was going into the phone spec and i was skimming, i'll watch out, thank you for the point!!!!!!!!

Guest Brody

And to think that i introduced u to the world of smartphones (and modaco!!) :wink:

Anyway, back to the topic, if the "joystick" that u refer to answers the call when you have "any button answer" turned off then i'm not sure that theres much u can do i'm afraid, feel free anyone to tell me that i'm wrong...?