ZX Spectrum Emulator Released (15-6-2003) New Build

Guest spacemonkey

Guest Martin@Home
You take your time son...

We are just glad your working on it in the first place!

Your a star!! :lol:

I second that !

Guest spacemonkey

I have finally got my development environment fixed and spent a bit of time on this. Turns out there was something quirky in the message handling routines that meant I wasn't receiving the WM_ACTIVATE messages which I need to handle calls. This is now fixed. When a call comes in the emulator will save state and exit.

It now also automatically saves the state whenever the emulator exits and loads it when it starts. Note, this will mean that to load a new game or whatever you will need to 'reset pocketclive' from the configuration screen.

States can also be manually saved using the option on the configuration screen. When manually saving states you will need to enter the save file name on the spectrum keyboard.

My next step is to start building a more configurable smartphone key mechanism to handle games that don't like joysticks and to make the control system more flexible.

It can be got as always from my site.

mattbrown,

move the + over the configure (spanner) icon and press action button to open up a menu.

then press voice record button to see all available options (including exit).

hope this helps,

davy.

Guest mattbrown

seems to be wroking now - i was pressing all the keys to see if anyrthing worked it at the time it wasnt but now it is - thnx

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Zimbu

Any ideas why the cursor won't show up on an MPX200? Installed the CAB, get the title screen, then get the copywrite on the bottom of the screen (but no decernable options after that)... program seems to freeze... :~( So close and yet so far.

• 1 month later...
Guest schriss

Same happens on my Mio8390 (WM2003):

"I get the copywrite on the bottom of the screen (but no decernable options after that)..." - and that's it. Probably because there is no voice record button on my Smartphone? I tried all keys, but can't get to menu, have to close the task :cry:

• 3 months later...
Guest djcreativity

trying to get this to work on SPV E200

I can configure the option to switch between 48k/128k etc. , but whenever i press the Tape option.... despite having .TAP / .TZX in the Tapes directory.... i constantly get the white screen with nothing being available to select ? I.e. i can't even get as far as typing the load commands..

anyone else had this issue or know whether it its possible to run PocketClive on the E200 ?