How to buy a Mitac Mio 8380 from Taiwan?

Guest sebset

Guest Antilles_Prime

i would be interested in getting one if they are exporting one... let us know if they are selling and when.. i need to sell off my spv too when they do...

Guest JabbaTheSlut

has anyone got/seena photo of it in someones hand, i want some sort of reference for the size of the thing, looks amazing on paper, but i wouldnt get it if it were a brick!!

Jabba

Guest JabbaTheSlut

hmm, thanks for that, doesnt look too bad closed, but then open, its rather huge, i'll have to seriously think about that then, cheers vijay

Jaba

Guest Antilles_Prime

im not nearly concerned with its size as i am concerned with its construction; is it made better than the SPV? (which was made very very poorly)

Guest ajb3000

yea, seems fairly well built, better than SPV i'd say, but then I've only held one for about 2 minutes. Also don't forget its a branded phone, as opposed to the SPV which is rebranded Orange

Guest awarner [MVP]

I'd like to know that as well :? The only difference between phones would be that there is a network logo

on the phone's casing and the possibility of the phone being certlocked or simlocked.

Also some providers include extra apps but at the end of the day there is no real difference between brandedunbranded as they will run exactly the same.