Fox-Internet and MoDaCo

Guest paulmottley

Guest paulmottley

Hi guyss,

I take it everyone got the email. :lol:

I know I may be letting the gate open on this one, but, I would like some feedback on the idea to help fund the forum.

Guest paulmottley

Well everybody should of got it! If not:

MoDaCo Smartphone (SmartPhone.MoDaCo.com) and Fox-Internet.com have teamed up to support the forum!

Fox-Internet provide broadband services from only £26.85 p/month, with speeds of up to 2Mb available.

Unlike many broadband suppliers, only 3 month minimum contracts apply.

By signing up for broadband with Fox-internet, as well as supporting the forum, a donation will also be made to a charity of your choice!

Full details of the broadband packages is available at the Fox-Internet website: http://www.fox-internet.com

Even if you currently have broadband, remember that you can switch provider with the minimum of fuss when your current expires, and also feel free to pass on the information to anyone else who might be interested.

Thanks,

Paul (MoDaCo SmartPhone) and the other Paul (Fox-Internet)

Guest Gorskar

I could be interested when I move house in September, but you don't really say what additional services you offer.

Do you provide any webspace? (if so what facilities are attached with that)

Email addresses?

I see you sell static Ip addresses also: is that just a 1 off payment?

(I don't really see the point in selling blocks of four static Ips, as 2 of them are unusable, and one of them will typically be taken by your router, leaving only 1 other IP address for a computer although I suppose if you had some fancy router which could mix NAT and static then it could be used in that situation)

How about the new faster home offerings that are starting to show up. Some places are offering 20:1 500k home Adsl for £30ish a month, and 1MB for £35-45ish a month depending on contention. Any plans to introduce any of these options for home users?

Guest paulmottley

you do get email and webspace but as far as how many

-it hasn't been finalised yet.

Further options will come in time.

Yeah the multi IP's are only of use to some but it's an option for those who want it.

Guest Yassa

I live in the sticks. We can't even get BT to upgrade the exch unless I pay £12K to have it done meself. Broadband would be great at the mo I'm a DDUL (double dial up looser) as I have ISDN - and im paying through the nose for it :x bloooooommmmming BT!

Cheers

Yassa

• 2 weeks later...

im on NTL 1mb but contract is over and im up for changeing---coz they badword us over slightly---but only if anyone can get near £34.99 a month for a 1mb or over connection??