Changer Sonneries-Ringtones on SD Card

Guest Simon Desser

Guest aiwapro

Has there been an new update for the 2nd version to work on the Mitac Mio 8380. I know that it was mentioned that the directory path was not editable on the new version, and that the program was looking for a folder (Storage Card) that is named something else on the Mio 8380 (SDMMC), so the 2nd version does not work.

Has this been fixed?

To All,

Can somebody tell me what I have been doing wrong? I installed the new version, I can see my ringtones on my SD card but when everything is set and I press Termine' then I go to Programs>settings>sounds, I could not find my ringtones. Can somebody help me?

Giolo :cry:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest robert_vanhees

Still can't make it work

I've made the folder Storage CardSounds, installed changer sonnerie. The settings seem to be good, i can select my ringtones and even listen to them (jouer :lol: ). But when i'm called i get the tones from the program files > settings > sounds.

Help Please!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest rahduke

has anyone with the mitac tried creating a shortcut to a folder on your sd disk in your IPSM folder to trick the prog into goin into the SD card?? i did couldnt get it to work but if there was some way to make a virtual drive on IPSM i think it would work

• 2 months later...
Guest MoRFLeZ
any idea on an English version for us non french speaking guys and gals?

THere already is an English version out of Changer Sonneries - look for the program Smart Tones - the program changed name to that, when the language files started coming in!

Guest MoRFLeZ
can i get a link to this smarttones? i can't seem to find it anywhere

Did you try the >>Search

Searched for Smart Tones and it came back with a bunch of links: including this one: >>Smart Tones

Guest nomis_nehc

ooh, thank you so much. i did search but i searched for smarttones and that didn't return anything. anyhow, i want to say that it works great but with led flash, it really screws up the phone. (8380)

• 6 months later...

I installed Smart Tones v2.2 on my E200.

Install went fine. I can select the tones from my storage card and assign them as expected.

When I have all my tones assigned, I press Done, but receive a;

Register Error

page. I have to press OK 11 times to get out of the Smart Tones app and return to my homescreen.

If I relaunch the app, there are no tones assigned to anything again.

The assigned tones will work for a short (variable) period, but then revert to a single bleep.

I used to have the same trouble with Changer Sonnerie, that's why I tried this version.

Does anyone have any idea why I am seeing this error, and how I overcome it?

Thanks

I installed Smart Tones v2.2 on my E200.  

Install went fine. I can select the tones from my storage card and assign them as expected.  

When I have all my tones assigned, I press Done, but receive a;  

Register Error  

page. I have to press OK 11 times to get out of the Smart Tones app and return to my homescreen.  

If I relaunch the app, there are no tones assigned to anything again.  

I'm having the same problem too... any idea what is wrong?

I'm having the same problem too... any idea what is wrong?

Nope, nothing yet.

I also realised that I can't play the tones from within Smart Tones. If I try to play them, I get the following error message;

Can't find "qhandler" (or one of it's components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and that all the required libraries are available.

I can, however, navigate to the tones through Smart Explorer and play them from there.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I made progress :lol:

I lived with my errors on the E200, but recently bought a C500.

I installed Smart Tones on the C500 and found that you must reboot the phone immediately after installing Smart Tones. If you try and use the app before rebooting, you're doomed. If you reboot first, everything works ok.

Except.... I still can't play the tones through the app. I still get the "Can't fing qhandler" error. But they work as tones, and work through File Manager.