A new Homescreen....UPDATED

Guest Deemon

Guest Thurstan

Fantastic! :) The first homescreen to replace 'Brushed Metal' on my SPV :wink:

The colour's a bit gay, but what the hell my avatar is too! :oops:

Guest Thurstan

He he certainly does - but I'm really taken with it! Just one request - could you (or one of the Photoshop whizzes) do a version of her with blue eyes?

:) Bizarre request I know but she looks a bit like my girlfriend, who when I pointed this out to her asked why, then, did she have green eyes :roll: !

Guest Mr_Protozoa
He he certainly does - but I'm really taken with it! Just one request - could you (or one of the Photoshop whizzes) do a version of her with blue eyes?

:) Bizarre request I know but she looks a bit like my girlfriend, who when I pointed this out to her asked why, then, did she have green eyes  :roll: !

You lucky guy!

Guest nickcornaglia

:) Bizarre request I know but she looks a bit like my girlfriend, who when I pointed this out to her asked why, then, did she have green eyes  :roll: !

I'll change the color for you but I think you need to post a picture of your girlfriend so I can get the correct color blue! ;) I don't want you to get in trouble for the character having blue-grey eyes when she actually has sky-blue eyes....you know what I mean! :D

Guest mavisdavis

;) Thurston how does your girlfriend smell?? :) Is it just me thats noticed she has no nose

Sorry buddy I couldn`t resist that old gag

Guest dinoalbert

Deemon, if you dont mind....could you also post an alternative.... one that is not pinkish ;)

the design, the cheerleader chic is fine....just her pink background? :)

thanks!

Guest Thurstan
;) Thurston how does your girlfriend smell?? :) Is it just me thats noticed she has no nose

Sorry buddy I couldn`t resist that old gag

She smells great, thanks Mave :wink:

Guest mavisdavis

:) If your missus looked liked that who would care what she smelt like :wink: Thanx for not punching me in the eye :oops:

Guest nickcornaglia

As in real life....any bigger and they just won't look natural!

I need to stop as this may be getting out of hand. I'm dececrating the original skin and maybe offending some of the ladies on the site. But here ya go anyway!

cartoongirl01.jpg

Guest Xander

When I scroll down the screen, the original background (red head green eyes) still appears on the plug-in that's highlighted....

Guest spacemonkey

This homescreen is really nice.

To recover some of my heterosexuality tho, I've gone back to using brushed's color scheme with this. Check the following picture.

To do this I ripped brushed's colour scheme into a seperate xml file and on the settings screen chose a colour scheme of brushed instead of default. The xml is attached.

brushed.scheme.zip

cheer.gif

Guest dinoalbert

can't someone change also the pinkish background color of just the main page....like light blue or green perhaps? :)