SmartICU version 0.89 - another program for assigning pictu

Guest ContactBot

Guest MoRFLeZ

I took a look at this today, and it has a nice feel to it! Some great templates and features!

Only problem I have is, it doesn't actually show my hard work when people call me *duh*!

Anyone had any luck with this app!?

Edited: Problem solved. I forgot to reboot my phone :oops:

Guest MoRFLeZ
Umm, it only shows like 1/3 of my phone numbers...

I would guess those are numbers that are listed with a firstname only. That's the case with my list...

Guest SmartICU

Hi,

It's the same software for english and french. It choose the good language automaticly.

For the moment, smartICU take only contact which have a lastname and firstnane or only lastname but doesn't take firstname only.

I 'm developping to take the SIM's contact. It will available tomorrow. it will be the version 0.91 Beta.

And very sorry, for bad english.

Guest broeren79
Hi,

It's the same software for english and french. It choose the good language automaticly.  

For the moment, smartICU take only contact which have a lastname and firstnane or only lastname but doesn't take firstname only.  

I 'm developping to take the SIM's contact. It will available tomorrow. it will be the version 0.91 Beta.

And very sorry, for bad english.

what about when your spv is set to dutch? mine is. And in the next version, when you use the sim-info, what if there's nothing on the sim?

Guest SmartICU

what about when your spv is set to dutch?
For the moment if your spv set up to dutch, smartICU choose english language. I know that a lot of german people speek english very well. (don't like french people lol :roll: )
And in the next version, when you use the sim-info, what if there's nothing on the sim?

If you don't have got any contacts on your SIM, there will be no problem.

If you want to try the new version (use SIM-info), that I 've just put online on www.smartICU.fr.st . You will see that the software will be no problems.

Guest broeren79
what about when your spv is set to dutch?
For the moment if your spv set up to dutch, smartICU choose english language. I know that a lot of german people speek english very well. (don't like french people lol  :roll: )
German people normally speak German. Dutch is spoken by dorks like me, from the Netherlands :wink:
And in the next version, when you use the sim-info, what if there's nothing on the sim?

If you don't have got any contacts on your SIM, there will be no problem.

great!

If you want to try the new version (use SIM-info), that I 've just put online on www.smartICU.fr.st . You will see that the software will be no problems.

will do during the week!

Guest NederSoren
(don't like french people lol  :roll: )

Me neither..hehe..

(Even though im sure, that that wasn't what you meant :)) :roll:

Guest matanglawin
It's up to version 0.93 now!

Get it here: >>Click Me<<

Alternative link if the first one is extremely slow (which it was for me): >>Click Me<<

great!

errr...before i download it, could you tell me if the previous issues raised in this thread have already been addressed by the SmartICU author?

Guest matanglawin
Yes .. contacts show up even if they don't have a last name...

And there is a new feature for unknown callers =)

you reply fast dear :wink:

thanks... :)

Guest MoRFLeZ

Just run the cab - and it will uninstall the previous version by itself!

You might want to save the pict folder ... so you can 'backup' your contacts...

Guest StylishLemur

unknown and anonymous function have some bugs!!! I tried to change the picture in for unknow and anonymous to normal mode or another picture, the program won't remember the picture, it keeps changing them back to the first picture sorted by letters.

any one any idea?

Guest MoRFLeZ

Well as a work around, you could just call the picture you want to use, whatever you chose the first time...

Don't know if the programmer still checks this debate, but I've written an e-mail to him...