Smartris 0.8 released (Tetris for Smartphone)

Guest Cent

Smartris Alpha 0.8 is now available. For more information or to download this game visit Centacto

New:

- added highscore functionality

- added initial rows for gameplay

- added display of level, score, etc

- changed fonts used

- numerous bugfixes

Note:

This game is not certified for Orange currently, but can be played if used on an uncertified phone. To enable this follow these steps.

smartris5.jpg

Enjoy ....

Guest Flash

Just played it - Excellent!

Visually much better than the previous version, and I am sure glad you've got the High Scores working at last :wink:

Guest v1nn1e

I got really excited when i saw the key setup option, but then.....

Good to know that it will be implemented. I do have a request though. When moving the shapes from left to right or vice versa, we have to press the right/left keys lots of times and fairly fast just to get the shapes to the other side of the screen. Would be better if the shapes were able to move by keeping left/right pressed. Would certainly help gameplay i think.

Nice work though!

....download link is pointing to /filessmartris.cab :)

Mono: I think ur browser is confused ... or mine is ;) ... its pointing the right way around here. Anyone else notice this ... I use IE btw.

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Er, k. Freaky, in Mozilla, it reports the link as that and throws up a 404 error, works fine in IE though (and is written correctly...)

Never mind :)

Guest awarner [MVP]

Just noticed if you press down on the action button

while a block is falling, your score goes up :shock:

High scores here I come :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest HelloDave

Great game, but there's one small bug - I play the game for a while and the level increases to 10 (not sure if it happens on other levels). The speed of the blocks doesn't seem to increase, but then I pause the game and when I restart it they fall down very fast and I die almost instantly!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Michael95GT

Great game!!! 8) I'm a major Tetris fanatic!! Everytime I get a new toy, sorry I mean phone, :roll: one of the first things I do is track down a Tetris game for it. I have actually returned phones be cause of lack of Tetris :twisted: Yeah, I know I need thearpy, my shrink tells me that all the time.

:?

Guest liquidity

Is anyone able to turn the sound off? When I go to the options, nothing highlights, and I can't turn the sound off. I also can't turn it down. I don't want everyone in the office/restroom/etc. (lol) knowing I'm playing Smartris! :lol:

Is anyone able to turn the sound off? When I go to the options, nothing highlights, and I can't turn the sound off. I also can't turn it down. I don't want everyone in the office/restroom/etc. (lol) knowing I'm playing Smartris! :lol:

Same here ! Used to be able to use the options menu (on my old HTC Canary) but it does not let one pick any option on the C500..

Oh, and Liquidity : I need to turn of the sound for the reason as you :D

Guest TheDuke

Certainly does on mine also.

I have problems with Boxy Pocket too, seems to just hang.

Anywayhad a problem with SPV Invaders being extremely fast (v1.2) but there is now v1.4 out so go get

Guest sgannon

This problem started on the E200 and seems to be the same on the C500. I'd like to be able to turn the sound off too - any plans for this bug to be fixed? Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...