Changing the "Orange" logo when calling...

Guest geovass

Guest geovass
My next task is a Bub and Bob in Pacland skin that is a complete change, changes the homescreen, all error messages, windows media player, volume control :wink: and a few other things, complete with a full bubble bobble sounds package, which has sound effects, music etc. All installable from the PC, so no tedious inputting (i hope)

Ok, yes, it is advertising our game, but it will be cool, trust me :wink: i'll put screengrabs on my site for this as soon as i get em.

hold on, sorry geovass, just realised, i hijacked this thread

Dont worry ! :-)

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

I watched the SmartPhone tips and tricks webcast recording from Thursday afternoon last night, it seems we can look forward to Remote Display for SmartPhone very soon!

Not more bodge jobs with the PPC version. :)

Guest jim80b

midnight that is one very nice pic. how do i get one!!!

let me rephrase that.

what size image did u use (ie how does the image colour the whole screen)???

i get what i have to do in the reg

cheers

Guest midnight

Well, heres what i'm up to....

screens.jpg

note: the xbox skin is used a demonstration, and i would now like to credit jay-z2k for this skin (something microsoft forgot to do at a recent demonstration).

all modifications are made by myself, and none of these screens will be given to anyone without the permission of jay-z2k (although, to be honest, i'd prefer him to make the screens himself :wink: )

instructions for all this will be completed soon

Guest muude

I remember a time when doing a skin meant changing the background and choosing plug-ins... You've taken it to a whooooole other level midnight... This is MAD!!

• 3 months later...
Guest Crispy
In Windows folder you can find ms_mobile.gif and ms_splash.gif.

The first one is the "Orange" Logo on the Top Right corner when placing a call. Is there a way to use our own logo/pict ?

The ms_splash.gif is the Boot Screen Logo... :)

Can the path for ms_splash.gif be cahnged in the registry as the ms_mobile.gif can????