No Messages, I need a sign...

Guest spiderboy

Guest spiderboy

Don’t get me wrong I love this phone I personally feel that is a god sent as i no longer have to carry around my IPaq and a phone it all in one with more or less similar features..... BUT the telephony of this phone still gets to me a tad...

Has anyone else been experiencing the problem of not having a clue when you have actually received a voice message? I have to constantly listen to my voice message to know if there is one as the VM sign does not appear on the tool bar, and today I had 3 new VM’s from yesterday with no VM sign. Let’s see if others have the same problem if not I will log it as a bug with Orange.

Guest Charlie Mouse

After reading the post above I decided to check my voice mail for the first time and I was told that I had four new messages!!!!!!! :D

I think this is definitely a bug...

Guest ashes01

its not a bug its a problem on network side, call orange and they're flashh upgrade your sim from their side. Takes about 5 seconds to sort out. Sometimes happens when all your sim updates dont come through correctly. That and if u aint deleted the simupdates from your fone and reset the spv.

:D

150 option 6 option 4