spiderboy

spiderboy

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:MTB, Golf, Rugby
  • Devices:MDA Vario II
Don’t get me wrong I love this phone I personally feel that is a god sent as i no longer have to carry around my IPaq and a phone it all in one with more or less similar features..... BUT the telephony of this phone still gets to me a tad...

Has anyone else been experiencing the problem of not having a clue when you have actually received a voice message? I have to constantly listen to my voice message to know if there is one as the VM sign does not appear on the tool bar, and today I had 3 new VM’s from yesterday with no VM sign. Let’s see if others have the same problem if not I will log it as a bug with Orange.

Charlie Mouse

Charlie Mouse

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Interests:Snowboarding, Mountain Biking, playing Bass.
  • Devices:HTC Prophet
After reading the post above I decided to check my voice mail for the first time and I was told that I had four new messages!!!!!!! :D

I think this is definitely a bug...

deiwise

deiwise

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
Fine for me - the little voicemail icon appears, and it's been working fine since I got the phone.

Will

ashes01

ashes01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
its not a bug its a problem on network side, call orange and they're flashh upgrade your sim from their side. Takes about 5 seconds to sort out. Sometimes happens when all your sim updates dont come through correctly. That and if u aint deleted the simupdates from your fone and reset the spv.

:D

150 option 6 option 4

Charlie Mouse

Charlie Mouse

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Interests:Snowboarding, Mountain Biking, playing Bass.
  • Devices:HTC Prophet
Alright, just phoned Orange about it and the guy said he would sort it out. Lets see if it works...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users