E-100 due to hit stores on Wednesday UK, 16/07 en Francais!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

Orange have confirmed that the E-100, officially launched today, will hit Orange stores on Wednesday (9th July).

If you want one, best head down to your Orange shop and pre-order :)

Meanwhile, our friends at Smartphony report that the E-100 will be released in France with a €299 price tag on Thursday July 17th.

P

Guest Pagemakers

Orange Birmingham told me Friday at the earliest and the Orange shop at the Trafford Ctr in Manchester said "the next couple of weeks" :)

If it was to launch tomorrow surely the shops would know and have them in stock now?

How can it be "launched today", if you can not get one from any UK store?

Guest Paul [MVP]

You can get them by calling Orange and buying I guess...

I have a friend who works in an O retail store, and they have definitely been told it'll be in this weeks deliveries!

P

Guest Pagemakers

Just called Orange Sales 0500 802080, waited 27 minutes to be answered and then told "end of the month ish" What a waste of a call that was.

Guest nickcornaglia

I can hear the frantic typewrite clicks now as many UK SPV users put their old phones up for sale on eBay.

But that may be muffled by sound of the SPV ebay prices dropping considerably!

And I just purchased mine for $350 shipped to the US....I should have waited a couple more weeks! :)

Guest Simon Desser

I just had to nip into the centre of Manchester for work, so I ran in the Orange shop.

They have been told they'll be this week, but they get deliveries on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and it's not come in on Monday or today, so they're "hoping" for Friday.

Guest awarner [MVP]
Just called Orange Sales 0500 802080, waited 27 minutes to be answered and then told "end of the month ish"  What a waste of a call that was.

When the SPV first came out and was available, Orange sales still

thought is was not out yet. So don't believe everything they tell you.

Guest Pagemakers

Has any Orange supplier ACTUALLY confirmed that they will be getting the e100 tomorrow? None of the shops I've called have confirmed this. "next week" they say...... But they have been saying that for days now.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.