As promised, Orange ends GPRS promotion in July bills

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

As promised, Orange has ended their fantastic flat rate GPRS promotion in the July billing cycle.

So, from your July billing date onwards, you'll be on a standard GPRS plan ;) Be warned!

Maybe now is the time to buy All Locations GPRS Counter from Handango, with a 10% discount for MoDaCo Plus members :)

P

Guest fozzie

You won't need the GPRS counter for another 3 months providing you get onto the Free Mobile Email GPRS Promotion before the end of the month :)

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Disco Stu:: By signing up for MoDaCo Plus, a £24 annual subscription with a massive range of discounts.

Guest Brody

My bill should be online today, when i checked it hadn't been updated to include my new bill but now i know the answer to what i was looking for :)

Guest JoelRae

I just set that up ... you do it at www.orange.co.uk, in the "your account" bit - you need an account first (that lets you send free txts and stuff, and requires an orange phone number) then apply for "account access", at which point they send you a code number in the post which you plug back into the website. Once this is done you can do various account related stuff, including viewing bills (.pdf of the ones you get posted) and changing talk plan I think 8)

hope that helps!!

Joel

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.