Ultimate guide How to UNLOCK when spvunlock doesnt unlock.

Guest hjjorg

Guest alexknight

Hi there

not been on here in a while but i need your valuable help once again

i have an e100 that i wanna give to a friend on O2, having upgraded my software i now cannot for the life of me get back to a previous version of the software

I have bootloader v1.10 on it now and software version 1.6.1.10

i have tried the downgrades - no luck there, i also have an orig SPV which has v0.98 bootloader on it - how the hell do i back that version up - i tried doing it in the Diag menus (where you would hard reset the phone but have no backup options - what am i doing wrong??)

Any help would be appreciated

Alex

there is no 'simple' way to downgrade.. unfortunately.

the bootloader will only show options relevant, so ensure you have an sd card in the phone to get any backup options visible.. more options may be visible using usbterm.

Will

• 1 month later...
Guest bracesguy

can anyone give the link where i can download the ff:

usbterm

rom version 1.35

EDIT awarner

thanks a lot!

or if anyone who can help me on this can meet me in person. here is my phone # 09198588125

Guest awarner [MVP]

www.monolithix.org for the above

Your other request was removed please read the site rules before posting.

As you are trying to SIM unlock have a look in the news section as there

is now V2 of the SIM unlock app. This version works with all updates

except those by the SMART network.

• 2 months later...
Guest majadk

hi

i downloaded the smartphone france roms file. when i came to install it it gave an error 111. power adapter not plugged in!!

how can the cradle and ac power both be plugged into the phone

when you run the software is says put the phone in the cradle and plug the ac power in as well.

the other software gives error 117. invalid model number.

i have os 1.04 but cant downgrade to sim unlock the phone.

i have got my unlock code but when i put an o2 sim in it says invalid sim

if you have any advice my email address is [email protected]

thanks

maj

Guest CaptainZok

You can plug the ac adapter into the socket on the cradle so it will sync and charge at the same time.

It goes in the hole on the left looking from the front,

hope that helps you.

Guest majadk

i downloaded the software from smartphone france roms and that has updated me to 1.09

the only PH version i could find was PH 1.7.0.13 but on the modaco site it says veriosn SMART PH 1.3.7.8

the software i downloaded from monolithix website doesn't seem to work. it just freezes on retrieving info about phone

any ideas from anyone

thanks

maj

• 10 months later...
Guest netmeetv2

Anybody pls anwer this . . . . :cry:

I have a smart phone (locked to SMART of course) it has a 1.09 boot loader ver. and a 1.7 ROM from smart . . .

I tried going to the webpages that you guys posted here . . . coz the instructions says that I need to downgrade my phone to SMART 1.3.7.8 . . . I can't find the the ROM downgrade . . .

SO can anybody tell me where can I download a ROM w/ that version like right at this moment? and there is a new spvunlock2 . . . should I use that instead of downgrading my bootloader?

Pls. help!!! I hate those guys in greenhills . . . :twisted:

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)
Anybody pls anwer this . . . . :cry:

I have a smart phone (locked to SMART of course) it has a 1.09 boot loader ver. and a 1.7 ROM from smart . . . 

I tried going to the webpages that you guys posted here . . . coz the instructions says that I need to downgrade my phone to SMART 1.3.7.8 . . . I can't find the the ROM downgrade . . .

SO can anybody tell me where can I download a ROM w/ that version like right at this moment? and there is a new spvunlock2 . . . should I use that instead of downgrading my bootloader?

Pls. help!!! I hate those guys in greenhills . . .  :twisted:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There is a do-it-yourself guide to unlock that ROM version. Check out the Pinoy Section then look for the pinned topic: Mar's Procedure.

EIDT

Search no more, here is the link:

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?showtopic=112443

Please read the guide carefully. :D

As to the old ROM, try this URL:

http://www.sp2002.tk/