Ringtone Website For MoDaCo Members

Guest Simon Desser

Ringtone website hasn't been updated for a while, 'cos I've been flat-sitting for someone and haven't had my fat pipe to play with. When I get back home I'll update the site with all the tones that Simon has done so far.

Hopefully I'll also be able to add tones made by other MoDaCo members, but I am running out of web space at the moment so it might not all fit!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Simon Desser
hi!nice site you got there.can i request for a .wav file of jimi hendrix' intro of Voodoo Child?i tried to make one but it sized up to 2mb.thanks.

I've put the ringtone in the Collection of Ring Tones thread, which is where all the requests have been put ;) Hope you like it :D

Guest rchiileea

You know what come to think of it ive never been able to download from the ringtone thread????? any ideas moderators

also this ringtone website is great but as its the only way of me getting my tones

:twisted: CAN YOU BL**DY UPDATE IT PLZ :evil:

soz about that outburst

just not many new tones for me ;)

Guest Matt Kirby

I host the ringtone website, and recently I have been to busy with work to sort out the space problems I've been having with hosting all of these files.

As soon as I can update it I will.

Guest Matt Kirby

News on the ringtone website-

Unfortunatly I have been unable to get further web-space to store all of these tones- so there will be no further updates to the site . :cry:

(not that there have been any for a while anyway... :) ).

Appologies to all concerned, I would have liked to maintain this service, but I have found it hard to keep up with the speed that Simon is able to churn these tones out.

In the meantime use Simon's existing thread http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=66965&start=585>here to request tones.

(Could a mod un-sticky this thread to let it die a graceful death?)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest UKMadBeef

Not sure where to put these, but feel free to take a look at my first two sound loops. Apologies if this is off-topic.

Both are from Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes. (definately in my list of "must haves" for my new MPx200)

http://www.danmac.co.uk/whitestripes.rar

If you need WinRAR get it from http://www.rarsoft.com/

Feel free to add these two to any online collections. Incidentally, in this topic there was mention of needing Web space. How much are we talking? Much in the way of bandwidth?

Cheers :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest alpmeister

Silly question I am sure, but how does one go about adding ringtones to the phone? I got some midi files (do these work? small elton john songs)--that i would like to use. how do i "move" them from computer to the phone...

Guest Disco Stu

Alpmeister : check out the MPx200 section of the forum. There are several threads dealing with this.

Basically, the answer is yes. You use ActiveSynch to copy & paste the tone files onto your phone (or preferably your storage card) and away you go.

There are limitations with MIDIs but again there are various threads discussing the subject. Use the Search facility above with the subjest "MIDI." You can only use MID0 files but there are ways of converting MID1s & 2s with freeware etc.

Welcome to the Smartphone community mate and the best site you could wish for. :)