Tamagotchi (cyber pet)

Guest sbrandsborg

Guest peekie

:wink: that game drives me mad better the real thing just think the spv doing the bleep every 5 mins ( the bats bad as it is without this game to add to it) :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest prettieh_meeh

just wonderin...is there a downloadable game of tamagochi for my smartphone 2002?and if there is...can you please tell me the site...thanks in advance...

Guest prettieh_meeh

and one more thing...im kindda new to this...so can anyone tell me how to load it on my smartphone 2002?thanks...;p

Guest phonesmarts

i think the answer is no...there is no tamagotchi, yet. but installing programs is easy either a.) if its an exe, then run it on the computer or b.)if its a cab, stick on the Phone and run it from there.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest evilminky

i think this could be very succesful, annoying to alot but very appealling to others. It could run in background while not being used but if needed any food/changing/playing with a sound could be played (anoying small animal sound or anything else funny 1st time heard annoying any time after that) c'mon this should be easy for people designing such amazing games for smartphone. listen to me feels like im 12 again.

Guest zainkhan2050

I also agree it would be great but for the people whom find it anoyin simple DONT play it. :roll: But if someone was to make a game like this it would need to be produced quiet well. Lets just say i would'nt want it to end up looking like thos crap £1 mini virtual pet thinggys. :wink: