Bust A Move, Bejeweled and more released

Guest amo

[Edit]

Mitac pulled these files within a few hours of the link being posted here - sorry folks.

--Mono

[/Edit]

Many thanks to terwin for bringing this to my attention :)

The newly released games designed for the Mitac Mio 8380;

Bubble Bobble

Galaxy Wing

Gaya

HuaRongRoad

Treasure

wbeteris

ARE tested on a decertified, sim unlocked Orange SPV with the official released update and are fully working.

You can download these games from here.

Bubble Bobble has a Chinese menu (I think) but otherwise is all in english. basically, the top two buttons start the game (different styles of play somehow?) the third option down is "Options" and lowest is Exit.

The object of the game is to burst bubbles of the same colour by shooting bubbles from a small dinosaur thing in order to clear the screen before you get squished. A Playstation classic! Highly addictive and my new favourite game of the month.

Galaxy Wing is comparable to the game advertised being played on the GX10 by David Beckham. A scrolling fast paced shooter. Looks very impressive.

Gaya is similar to Galaxy wing but has more of a Space invaders style to it.

HuaRongRoad is a puzzle game. The object of the game appears to be to get the Large tile in the gap in the border. Couldnt exactly figure it out (2 in the morning and need sleep) so please post details if anyone can figure it out :o

Treasure is a clone of the Excellent and Highly addictive Bejeweled! Most of you know what this is but if you dont, check out here

wbeteris is a straight forward Tetris clone, not really much to talk about there...

Instalation: To install the games, simply download the zip files from the address above. Unzip the files to a local directory and copy ONLY the cab file accross to the phone/sd card - wherever you want. Then use the standard method to run the cab, open up smart explorer and select it. Then you can install it to SD card if you wish (I have tested installing on SD card and it works fine, regardless of what is stated on the site about placing it in IPSM somewhere).

Guest mashkhan

Puzzle Bobble/Bust a Move is superb and is easily the BEST game on the SPV. It plays at the right speed to. The shooting one, seemed a bit slow too me. Atlhough I did try it on a friends phone with SmartICU and the longhorn skin. Anyway Great Find :) :o

Guest ricmoo2003

Absolutely awsome how on earth did you just come across those, they appear to be full versions, Bejeweled i the most addictive game ever, and what can i say about Bust a Move! this will definately make my wife want an SPV now.

Well done

And well done to the creator of these games

Richard

Guest MoRFLeZ

Odd .. just downloaded them 15 minutes ago .. does anyone know if they are freeware!? Or if you can freely distribute them via your website?

Anywayz .. check your mail

Guest Terwin

Ug, Mitac sure doesn't like people to know where files are they put up for download. First the Mio 8380 installer cd zip get pulled and how this games page. Grrr, why did they offer it for download if they're just gonna pull it whenever 20 people actually download it?

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Because they know the majority of .uk/.com/. are not going to be owners of Mio's.

We don't know for sure if they are copyright protected yet, so any posts with links to them will be removed.

Guest mashkhan

They are not the full games - :) They are demos. Bust a Move goes up to level 7, The Tetris one has demo flashed over it. Didn't really lke any of the others but there probably demos as well

Guest Mr_Protozoa

Goddamnit!

These games look kick ass! But i'm about to leave for South Africa for 2 weeks! And i'm not taking my SPV with me!

NooooooooOOOoooOoooooo...

Guest dinoalbert
Ug, Mitac sure doesn't like people to know where files are they put up for download. First the Mio 8380 installer cd zip get pulled and how this games page. Grrr, why did they offer it for download if they're just gonna pull it whenever 20 people actually download it?

that is why one should always be online in Modaco so if ever there are new softwares, we can download it right away before they pull it off LOL