Bust A Move, Bejeweled and more released

Guest amo

Guest shareef
ive tried installing them but it says i dont have the correct system permissions... is this because my phone is not de-certified?

yes, it's because your phone isn't unlocked.

I have been able to install them on my unlocked spv...

Guest Terwin

yes, it's because your phone isn't unlocked.

I have been able to install them on my unlocked spv...

Strange, they install just fine on app locked Mio 8380's. Makes me wonder what digital certs are on the Mio 8380 and what aren't.

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Well if they've been signed with the Mitac certificate, they won't work on Orange cert-locked handset. As far as we know there are only 3 root certificates on the Orange handsets, the Orange one (the only which can sign applications with privilidged access), the Baltimore and the Verisign, those two can only sign with unprivilidged access.

If your Orange handset is decerted then it doesnt matter what certificate the app is signed with, as the phone is in "manager mode" (at least with the manual method) and can execute and access anything it likes...

Guest NederSoren

Bust a Move clone really rocks.. :) It a shame that the game ends after a couple of levels.. I hope a full version of this will be avalible at a moment.. Or someone at least will find out what this thing with these games are all about..

Does anyone in here know chinese`? :o

//NederSoren

Guest Terwin

Just received email from the game developers for these games. They say that they'll be available soon at both www.handango.com and www.smartphone.net.

Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 12:54 AM

To:

Subject: re: Smartphone 2002

hi,

We have a plan to selling our games ond handango and smartphone. Yu0 will find it recetly.

Best regards,

Orion

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I hate it when links don't work :x

your get anxious when seeing what's available then you get SMACKED down to reality whith the message "Cannot find the page"

GRRRR

I WANT BUST A MOVE!!!! :cry: