Startup & Shut Down Screen Tool PC version - 1.0

Guest moomoomoo

Guest moomoomoo

very nice screens! I'm in the process of adding a lot more stuff to the tool, look out for a release... possibly tomorrow. TheCardinal, as agreed I'll send the source, but when I'm finished. So, it might be monday.

Guest MoRFLeZ
so i download the zip file located in the first page of this thread to be able to change my startup and shutdown screens?

Hehe .. yeah download that zip, unzip it on your computer. Put your phone in the cradle.. the first time you run the program (on your PC) - it will ask for permission to install the cab on your SPV. It doesn't install a program on your SPV.

Then it's pretty easy .. download a couple of the gifs from this forum, or make your own (check out what size they have to be etc etc in this post) - and voila! A brand spanking new (or 2 *hehe*) startup (and maybe shut down screen)...

Guest TheCardinal

Very nice Crispy :)

People Head my Call !!! Create more Startup and Shutdown Screen.

Moomoomoo has created a FANTASTIC Utility to easily change both screen.

By the way MIDNIGHT YOUR THE MAN!!!

Guest Pagemakers
very nice screens! I'm in the process of adding a lot more stuff to the tool, look out for a release... possibly tomorrow. TheCardinal, as agreed I'll send the source, but when I'm finished. So, it might be monday.

4 1/2 hours to go :)

• 5 weeks later...

Cheers dude, working a charm.

Had to do it ;)

On;

hk_on.gif

Off;

hk_off.gif

However it seems that the shutdown screen on my Rom version is not customisable ... ah well ... right time for me to go off an make my own theme ... this will be ... well ... interesting.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest niacin65

Has anyone successfully gotten the shutdown screen replacement to work with Smart ROM 1.37 on a Smart Amazing Phone? Start up screen is fine, but can't change the shutdown screen so far. Sorry if I missd this answer earlier.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest rimmer

Hi all, I wonder if one of you kind people could do me a favour. I have erased the blue windows mobile startup screen and I stupidly havent backed it up. Could someone please post it on here?

Many thanks.

• 5 months later...

hmm.. i cant get this prog to work.. i downloaded it for my E200 with 2.7.5.1 rom.. i run the pc .exe and it just starts doesnt say its the first time or anything.. so i manually ran the reg file on my e200.. now no matter what gif i choose it just says 'failed' whenever i try and change the screen..

little help please ^_^