spare part prices?

Guest poofy

Guest dinoalbert

actually matagal ng available yung Retractable Cable wala pang Smartphone noon ;) kase its for the O2 XDA PocketPC kaya lang kasya rin sya sa Tanager.

why would you use naman the Nokia charger when you have the supplied charger for the SAP naman kasama when you bought the Smartphone...unless nag-eexperimento ka lang :)

Actually, medyo matagal nang meron ng retractable. i had 1 for more than 2 months now. at may available din na car adapter and travel charger adapter where you can plug the mini sync. i got everything for around 1,500 @ games and gadgets.

Guest mariolouis

@jassper

ngek! pwede naman talaga yun eh! parehong 5v kasi. kaya lang maSPAM ang amperage. medyo mabagal magcharge.

@grifter

pucha pards, ok lang kahit may bayad. kaso iniisip ko lang, wala naman talagang kinalaman nung paglubog ng soft key at paglagas ng pintura ng call buttons sa pag-unlock ng unit eh!

Guest chibako
i got everything for around 1,500 @ games and gadgets.

try to go to Mobile1 in parksquare, i think it only cost around 500+ na lang.. fyi lang ;) dun din kasi ako nakakita ng car adaptor and travel charger which can be interchanged with the retractable usb cable e. as i remember, it cost 500+ din isa. :) sayang nga e, nakita ko to RIGHT AFTER I BOUGHT my car charger sa smart wireless center... kainis nga e. :evil:

Guest mariolouis

@chibako

500+ nga din ang isa sa games and gadgets. 500 sa retractable cable, 500 sa wall charger at 500 sa car adaptor. matutulungan pa natin yung tropa nating may-ari nung store! hehehe!

Guest casperr

Me nabibili bang parts sa Greenhills? Sa Theater Mall in particular?

Im looking at the following kasi

- battery

- headset

- plastic screen cover

- pouch or any case of some sort where i can put my phone to avoid scratches

Guest grifter

headset, screen protector and pouch meron.

but the headset is not original.

for the screen protector, get the Martin Fields for P800 and just cut it up to fit the SAPs screen.

it's washable too! :)

Guest casperr

Awesome thanks :)

Yung headset, u mentioned it isnt original pero stereo pa rin ba output? Yun kasi important sa akin so I would be assured maganda pa rin ang quality ng sounds.

Ill try asking around sa Theater mall. BTW, alam mo ba kung magkano kaya pa unlock dun ng SAP? Or baka walang nag a unlock dun?

Guest grifter

sa shang edsa plaza daw meron. sa 6th floor ata sa computer center.

as for the headset, di ko laam kung stereo or hindi. just buy the original sa smart center.

Guest chibako

mariolouis wrote:

@chibako  

500+ nga din ang isa sa games and gadgets. 500 sa retractable cable, 500 sa wall charger at 500 sa car adaptor. matutulungan pa natin yung tropa nating may-ari nung store! hehehe!

who owns that store? i'm still planning to buy a retractable cable pa rin naman e. mas madaling dalin yun sa office for charging and to sync my smartphone with my office pc. :)

@casperr,

pare, try buying sa smart wireless center in greenbelt ng battery for the SAP. I think dun laging may stock unlike other wireless centers. They'll always tell you that wala silang stock :? you'll get it for 1200.

who owns that store? i'm still planning to buy a retractable cable pa rin naman e. mas madaling dalin yun sa office for charging and to sync my smartphone with my office pc.  ;)  

If im not mistaken, he's giving a 10% discount. just text him when you're at the store. But thet is if you know his number.. :)

Guest chibako

mariolouis wrote:

@chibako  

sama ka sa eb ng pocketpc users, papakilala ko sa yo. hehehe!

sure, kaya lang i don't own a pocketpc e. smartphone lang... hindi ba sya eb dito sa SAP users?

elr wrote:

If im not mistaken, he's giving a 10% discount. just text him when you're at the store. But thet is if you know his number..  

i'll be glad to know him! hehehe! :)

well...

elr quote:

If im not mistaken, he's giving a 10% discount. just text him when you're at the store. But thet is if you know his number.. d: so i m hoping for a cell number :-)

well...

d: so i m hoping for a cell number     :-)

I don't know if i have the right to post his mobile here. But it was posted on another site with his real name and inviting all users from that forum to send him a message if you're interested to get a discount...

Maybe those who knows him personally can ask his permission.