does this happen to you?

Guest pyke

i dont know if this is normal or if its just my phone. my phone freezes if somebody calls me when my phone is locked, with an unread sms.i always have to take the battery off to reboot it.do you experience this?

• 3 weeks later...

very rare sa smartphone ko...it happens (sometimes) when i load applications then it just stuck up...pero yung nakastandby mode lang as far as i remember, never pa sakin.

baka nga madaming nakaopen na applications sayo.. :)

have you ever received a corrupted message? how do you fix it? i even upgraded my SAP and still i receive a corrupted message. i'm using a smart sim. even if the message is from globe or smart, is still corrupted sometimes. corrupted like, did you go to &*$*$^%$ @@#%%(*.

Guest smartrey
have you ever received a corrupted message? how do you fix it? i even upgraded my SAP and still i receive a corrupted message. i'm using a smart sim. even if the message is from globe or smart, is still corrupted sometimes. corrupted like, did you go to &*$*$^%$ @@#%%(*.

I have the same problem before. Infact i have also this type of problem which is for me a unique smartphone problem. i dont know if some of you have the same experience that i encountered before, the problem is that: even if you have full signal coverage but still you can't send/receive sms and you can't be contacted by somebody or you can't call with anybody. In-fact they replaced my smartphone for 5 times because of these reasons: garbled,unable to send/receive sms even if i have the signal. I realized lately that the problem is not from the phone. what i did, i upgrade my phones ROM to SMART 1.5 then to QTEK but still I have the same problem. The last thing I did, I went to Smart Wireless center and upgrade my simpack from Supersim1 to Supersim2. All of the sudden my phone runs very okay until this time no garbled messages,sms send/receive problem encountered anymore. I hope this will help you. Thanks

Guest smartrey

I have the same problem before. Infact i have also this type of problem which is for me a unique smartphone problem. i dont know if some of you have the same experience that i encountered before, the problem is that: even if you have full signal coverage but still you can't send/receive sms and you can't be contacted by somebody or you can't call with anybody. In-fact they replaced my smartphone for 5 times because of these reasons: garbled,unable to send/receive sms even if i have the signal. I realized lately that the problem is not from the phone. what i did, i upgrade my phones ROM to SMART 1.5 then to QTEK but still I have the same problem. The last thing I did, I went to Smart Wireless center and upgrade my simpack from Supersim1 to Supersim2. All of the sudden my phone runs very okay until this time no garbled messages,sms send/receive problem encountered anymore. I hope this will help you. Thanks

Since other smartphone user are using the below supersim but never encounter such problem. Maybe this is just sim incompativility problem.

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)
I got a garbled sms once. it happened when im sending sms then while pressing the send button i received that garbled msg.

Napansin ko rin nagkaka garbled msgs ako pag ganito. Baka nagsasalpukan sa ere yung mga sms. :)

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)
Since other smartphone user are using the below supersim but never encounter such problem. Maybe this is just sim incompativility problem.

no proVlem :wink: :)

Guest mariolouis

bwahahaha! sana smartrey sinavi mo na lang na pati pagpopost dito sa mojaco garbled din!

anyway, kahit saang phone nangyayari to. just happened to me this morning in my t68i.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

3 solutions!

Upgrade,Upgrade,upgrade!

dis is d only way!upgrade Rom version,SIM,lahat na! pati yun user sama mo na!

tyak yun.wala na garbled sms,hanging,auto hard reset, atbp...hehehe...