inspired by DOS skin

Guest blueflash

Guest danedge

This skin is the worst peice of crap ive ever seen! What the hell were you thinking? Jesus f***** christ!

Don't waste our time! you can't be serious in expecting people to use this? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Guest danedge

....well if it was supposed 2 look crappy, s/he certainly hit the nail on the head with this heap of junk! congratulations!

**********Rushing to download and install on my phone now!!!*******

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Guest capt_janeway
....well if it was supposed 2 look crappy, s/he certainly hit the nail on the head with this heap of junk! congratulations! 

**********Rushing to download and install on my phone now!!!******* 

:!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:

So where is your masterpiece Michaelangelo? :roll: :roll:

Guest Mr_Protozoa

I actually liked it!

Makes a welcome change from all the OTT skins around. Anyway, low tech is the new cool.

You can also use it to fool your friends!

(and lets keep it friendly too)

Guest dinoalbert
This skin is the worst peice of crap ive ever seen! What the hell were you thinking? Jesus f***** christ!  

Don't waste our time! you can't be serious in expecting people to use this?      

show us what you got, buddy...

well i dont like the design either but you just cant barge in and speak that way!

and watch your mouth :shock:

Don't waste our time! you can't be serious in expecting people to use this?  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

You don't like it, fair enought but why don't you have to be so badword rude?!? ... He gave up some time so that you can use this if you want to! You should thank him!

Guest goinnuts

its been downloaded 15 times so cant be that bad. anyway am gonna use for a couple of days until ican decide which colour silverness to use.

thanks for the skin mate.

mark.

DOS screen was at www.smartphony.org until the site went down.

I just want to take this opportunity to thank all the skinners. I love being able to express myself through a skin.

I currently have 0909_Roy - a French made skin that I downloaded 4 months ago!!!! It's simple, based on pop art "girl on phone" by Roy Lichtenstein.

Guest chucky.egg
hmmm probably the guy doesnt know what a DOS is...or he havent seen one yet?  :shock:

I saw one yesterday, creeping around in the bushes. I killed it with my shoe. If anyone wants to see one let me know and I can scan it in.

:)

Guest moomoomoo

I actually like this skin. It's a nice idea. And with regards to those that quite openly state they think it's s***, I think you should keep your opinions to yourself! 'Don't waste our time!' someone said. Go to hell, you don't have to download the skin, nor do you have the right to say such stuff. Keep your crap to yourself.

• 1 month later...
Guest Greywolf_Ghost

danedge

You have made a total of 3 posts on this forum....none of which were usefull.

I think Blue's Bios screen shows talent. Someone who is brave to step into the custom skin feild.

Hey I have made my share of flops for skins ( BE 300 and Casio E-125 .tsk and WMPlayer ). However this comunity and others have welcomed any and all skins.

Blue even said at the start that others were welcome to add to it, or adjust it as they wished.

So rather then run a person down, how about putting your energy to a good use and doing a version for all to see.

:twisted: Trust US we will not say any thing bad about your work :twisted: