First Pics From Meet !!! (Not 56k Friendly)

Guest ricmoo2003

Guest davidhorn

I'd have been there but some bastard broke the right hand wing mirror off my car, and there's no way I'm using the M6 without that mirror.

On a side note, take a guess at how much Vauxhall wanted for a replacement mirror assemby:

(the glass is OK, but the plastic insert with a couple of motors in it wasn't - broke into about 20 pieces.)

Cover - £10

Plastic bit - (I estimate no more than £5 cost) - £118+VAT.

So, I painstakingly glued it all back together last night - and it's as good as new. With a new cover on you can't even tell it was broken. Even better, the electronic adust works just great and the heated mirror still, err, heats up.

Vauxhall have shot themselves in the foot with that pricing - if it had been £50, even, I'd have bought it on the spot. But being over £100, I glued it all back together. If not, I know someone who lives near me with an Astra with electric mirrors :twisted:

PeeWee's two pics are of me and ukpauls (ukpauls is the blonde!). He's also in ajb's photos whilst sleeping, the other bloke dozing is andyjonesgte! Posted from my SmartPhone!

Me thinks Monolithix needs some deodorant... and as for Paul... well... less said the better.. hehehehe :D

Only joking guys..... :) :) ;) :D :lol: ;)

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

OK, definataly hot and sweaty in the pub. Hehe :)

Paul looks like he's about to collapse in the other pic ;p

Edit: Oh yeah, and the two blokes in the window in "modaco1.jpg" are Stuart Jackson (i think) on the left, Orange PR dude, and David Ogle, Comms Manager, on the right. jlowap is sitting on the sofa.

Guest Richie M
Is there a real resemblence between RichieM and Thom Yorke of Radiohead, or is it just this photo? :D

:)

nah just a very bad photo of me :?

I'm not the most photogenic person in the world ;)

Gorskar, i was trying to hide behind Will but he moved :lol:

Guest Martin@Home
Yeah i noticed that, don't remember it being particluary hot or sweaty....so i'm putting it down to being a bad picture! :)

hehe... That ones come back to haunt you mono !

Cool piccies chaps ! It really freaks me out finally seeing what people look like in real life after having spent so long associating the name with the avatar !

Free J20 !!!! Gonna have to try and make the next one ;p