Grand EB @Gerry's Grill Park Square Makati Sept 5,Fri 6:30pm

Guest spv_dman

Guest spv_dman

As of Sept 2, 7 members have casts their votes. If voting would have ended today, sa makati ang eb with 4 members :)

Hmmmm.... How about an online chat na lang para madesisyunan na natin ito? Dun kaya sa chatroom na ginawa ko sa #smartphone.ph at dalnet. 9pm tomorrow night. Call kayo?

Guest matanglawin

it seems that quezon city people and makati people cannot agree on setting the EB at either of the two locations simply because of its proximity to their place of work/residence (malayo kasi :roll: ).

if i may suggest, :idea: why not hold separate EBs first (1 for qc and 1 for makati), then let the two groups organize a grand eyeball for the two chapters.

what do you think :?:

Guest spv_dman

Ok, ganito na lang to finalize this 1st eb. Since majority of the voters agree on Makati as the venue, let's have it there na lang. Succeeding ebs will be on QC or Ortigas.

For those who voted for Friday, Sept 5 Makati and for those of you who wish to join us, please email me [email protected] your

Contact Number (cp and landline(optional)):

Minimum of 4 attendees including myself.

I'll make the reservations. Ok na siguro good for 10 heads.

Date: Friday, Sept 5 6:30pm.

Venue: Gerry's Grill, Park Square.

Once you confirmed, please lang pilitin nyong maka-attend.

All newbies are encouraged to join. This is a good opportunity for all of you.

Guest binky_p

nice org. spv_dman...sept.5 fri. 7:30pm at gerry's grill park square...i'll be there and will try na rin to invite several tanager user..see u all dudes. 8)

mr. dinoalbert,

try to attend din...

Guest spv_dman
nice org. spv_dman...sept.5 fri. 7:30pm at gerry's grill park square...i'll be there and will try na rin to invite several tanager user..see u all dudes. 8) 

mr.  dinoalbert, 

try to attend din...

binky_p, i sent you an email at @yahoo.

Guest spv_dman
can i make the confirmation tomorrow? i'm not yet sure what sched i have before the weekend...

Sure no problem. PM me your contact number + email.

By the way, I've made the reservation already @ Gerrys Grill. Some changes in sched, it will an hour earlier, 6:30 pm since there's no more reservations allowed at a later time.

Guest chibako

@spv_dman

i also want to come but like bragol, i still can confirm until tom. anyway, i'll just pm you or email you my cp and email. amd if i ever come, i'll be a little late kasi my office is upto 6 p.m. :?

tnx!

Guest spv_dman

As of now, only binky_p has confirmed. I've sent most you guys a privy with my contact information for you to confirm at the latest mga 6pm Friday. Most have shown intentions to come but then again conflict in schedules gets in the way. The reservations is good for 12 persons but I doubt kung mapupuno natin yun :cry:

Well at least 4 attendees is good enough for the EB to push through :) Those who confirmed and will confirm will be notified by text or email for any changes.

Thank you. ;)

Guest dinoalbert

spv_dman,

malaki chance ko makakapunta pero di pa rin sure hehehe.

Sure na ba sa Gerry's? Saan doon? Paano malalaman saan tayo magkikita kung sakali?

Suggest ko rin sa Chillis Greenbelt 1 ....everyday till 11pm, buy 1 take 1 beers nila for only P55 :)

Guest spv_dman

To all attendees, up 'till now only one has confirmed. Paramdam naman kayo hehehe.

Ok na yung reservation. Just look for "Smartphone EB" table @ Gerry's Grill, something like that ;) The reservation starts at 6:30pm and clock will start ticking, only 15 minutes yung reservation, pagkatapos nun bigay na nila sa iba. I'll be leaving office 6:30pm pa so baka hindi ako umabot, I need a kind-hearted volunteer who's willing na mauna sa Gerry's :D

I have the contact numbers of some of you. Text ko na lang kayo. :)

Guest binky_p

spv_dman,

my # is 09209053369...confirming my availability for tomorrows EB at gerry's ( nakareserve na dun diba)....see u all guys there...bring a digital camera...

mr dinoalbert,

punta ka din... 8)