Grand EB @Gerry's Grill Park Square Makati Sept 5,Fri 6:30pm

Guest spv_dman

Guest spv_dman

Got it binky_p :)

Hey those who will attend, can anyone of you bring a laptop,usb cable and extra sd/mm card?

Para dun sa may gustong ipaayos sa kanilang SAP katulad ng qtek update, etc. I'll try my best to help you out. I just need the above mentioned hardwares to make it work. ;)

To all attendees, up 'till now only one has confirmed. Paramdam naman kayo hehehe. 

Ok na yung reservation. Just look for "Smartphone EB" table @ Gerry's Grill, something like that  ;) The reservation starts at 6:30pm and clock will start ticking, only 15 minutes yung reservation, pagkatapos nun bigay na nila sa iba. I'll be leaving office 6:30pm pa so baka hindi ako umabot, I need a kind-hearted volunteer who's willing na mauna sa Gerry's  :D 

I have the contact numbers of some of you. Text ko na lang kayo.  :)

okay... will try to go there early to catch it up... i'm in makati rin naman...

Guest spv_dman

@dinoalbert

Hahaha You beat me to post first! Bilis mo namang nakauwi. :)

Pleasure meeting you too guys: BrAGoL, pzee and company, sweetyls, mar9118 and wife, dinoalbert, binky_p,chibako, mariolouis and company.

Nice to see the faces behind those informative and interesting posts. 8)

pzee keep up posting those maps, bibles and user guides.

Nice SAP cover @mar9118.

And to everyone else who's had their SAP experiences to share.

Sa uulitin! ;)

Guest sweetyls

Ang bilis a. haha. was nice meeting you guys din... buti na lang andun si mrs. mar. kundi, loner ako. haha. spv_dman, thanks for the attempt to fix my phone.

next eb sa boracay raw, courtesy of mr. and mrs. mar! haha. joke lang po. (now i feel like addressing all of you as "po"...)

Guest chibako

congrats for the successful eb last nyt! it was a pleasure for me to meet all of you! :)

@sweetyls,

(now i feel like addressing all of you as "po"...)

hehehe, we're not that old naman ah? hehehe! nice meeting you ;)