Grand EB @Gerry's Grill Park Square Makati Sept 5,Fri 6:30pm

Guest spv_dman

@*nice meeting you guys.. didn't really get all your names though :oops: next time, i promise to stay a little longer.

@dino- at ikaw rin pala yan :) see u again.. kelan kayo balik village?

Guest mariolouis

@dino

oo nga eh! buti nga di na ko nagpakita sa mtc. patay na ko nun! neighbor mo pala si mari.

@mar

2 hours? antagal nun! san ba kayo galing?

@sweet

oo nga. san kaya in-upload yung mga pics?

WAKANGA!!!parang ang saya yata nung eb,ah!i was supposed to attend but i had a minor accident.nabangga yung kotche namin and i had to have it towed pa.had it not been the front fender that was hit,tutuloy talaga ako.....why not set another EB, like in eastwood?

Kaingit naman... mukhang masaya nga naging eb nyo.... sayang , di talaga ako makapunta.. kakabalik ko lang ngayon from tagaytay at bilang at nagtambakan na yung mga post ninyo.... SAN NA YUNG PIX???

Guest mar9118

I think spv_dman will be posting those pictures soon, just in case you want them earlier PM me with your email address that can accept 2MB+ file and I will send them right away :)

Guest spv_dman

Post ko later yung pics. I just got home from enchanted kingdom about 2 hours ago, nagyaya si sweatheart eh ;)

Grabe laki pala ng file. I had a peak @ my yahoo mail, it's 3.1 mb and I'm using 28.8 dial up :cry: Tiyagain ko na lang maybe download it while I'm sleeping.

Really, I'm so happy with the turnout, I was expecting 4 persons including myself to attend but 12 were there 8) Kailangan lang talaga merong mangungulit para pumunta yung iba, kasi I believe even though we have hectic scheds, a small get together like this can be squeezed in. Kakatuwa. :) Dami ko ding natutunan from you guys.

Post ko later yung pics. I just got home from enchanted kingdom about 2 hours ago, nagyaya si sweatheart eh  ;) 

Grabe laki pala ng file. I had a peak @ my yahoo mail, it's 3.1 mb and I'm using 28.8 dial up  :cry: Tiyagain ko na lang maybe download it while I'm sleeping. 

Really, I'm so happy with the turnout, I was expecting 4 persons including myself to attend but 12 were there  8) Kailangan lang talaga merong mangungulit para pumunta yung iba, kasi I believe even though we have hectic scheds, a small get together like this can be squeezed in. Kakatuwa.  :) Dami ko ding natutunan from you guys.

off topic lang,ha. why dont you try using a fastmail account? try signing up at www.fastmail.fm

yahoo gives 4mb,hotmail gives 2mb but fastmail gives 10mb.fyi lang

Guest ppcsurfr

Sorry I wasn;t able to join you guys.

I was busy with work and arranging for the upcoming HP sponsored PinoyPocketPC/PinoySmartphone Mobility Event to be held in the second half of September. :-)

Mabuhay! ~ Carlo [MVP]

just accessed this site... thanks to those who attended the eb... even if i'm too early at the venue, it's worth it... i just don't want the reservation made by spv_dman to be cancelled...

when will be the next eb guys & gals? :)

Guest dinoalbert
Sorry I wasn;t able to join you guys.

I was busy with work and arranging for the upcoming HP sponsored PinoyPocketPC/PinoySmartphone Mobility Event to be held in the second half of September. :-)

Mabuhay! ~ Carlo [MVP]

uy nice! sali ulit ako dyan, Carlo ;)

what are they giving away this time....iPaq or Voyager? :)

Guest ppcsurfr

uy nice! sali ulit ako dyan, Carlo ;)

what are they giving away this time....iPaq or Voyager? :)

I was aiming for a rfee iPAQ for raffle... pero mukhang beyond the budget...

But we have food and drinks and for those who are Wi-Fi enabled... probably free Wi-Fi access for the night.

Also, I'll be giving a sort-of detailed description of what Windows Mobile 2003 is all about. :-)

Mabuhay! ~ Carlo [MVP]

I was aiming for a rfee iPAQ for raffle... pero mukhang beyond the budget...

But we have food and drinks and for those who are Wi-Fi enabled... probably free Wi-Fi access for the night.

Also, I'll be giving a sort-of detailed description of what Windows Mobile 2003 is all about. :-)

Mabuhay! ~ Carlo [MVP]

Sir carlo,

can we join that too? Where and when will it be held?