remove programs

Guest sweetyls

help ulit!!  nawala ung list ko ng mga programs sa remove programs sa phone settings..what should i do??

coincidently, the same thing happened to me just this morning.i ended up doing a hard reset

Guest dinoalbert
help ulit!!  nawala ung list ko ng mga programs sa remove programs sa phone settings..what should i do??

it just happened to me too. What I did is pinabayaan ko nalang anyway hindi naman nakaka-apekto eh. Kung gusto mo ng i-remove ang isang app, just install the app again, overwriting the previous one...then lalabas na yan sa list, then saka mo un-install.

Guest sweetyls

still haven't gotten around hard resetting my fone. haha. kung may updates kayo on how to remove the files, pa-post ha. be waiting for 2 weeks siguro before i resort to the dreaded hard reset! =)

@grifter

off topic: i'll go to ur resto one of these days. hanap lang ako ng marunong pumunta dyan. haha.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sweetyls

yup, haha. and masaya na ko!! although it was such a hassle to recover everything else. i din't realize how much my sap has changed. (as if may personality ung phone diba?)

i installed an application(a cab file) located in my mmc. After awhile, i decided to remove it. I was able to remove it with remove programs. I noticed that the cab file is still in my mmc (na dapat wala na di ba?) and cannot be erased, laging "file cannot be erased". I'm using smartexplorer... weird nga e. :shock: This happened to me twice na. So, what i did was I used my card reader and erased manually it thru my pc. The other time, I erased it thru activesync.

gets nyo??? mukhang malabo ata kwento ko e?! ;)

anyway, if you got my story, nangyari na ba sa inyo to? :?:

di yata talaga automatic nade-delete ang cab file sa storage card, it happened to me pero madali ko namang ne delete yung cab sa storage card.  ;)

tnx! kwento ko na lng ulit sa inyo sa susunod na eb! tnx pre! :D

Guest spv_dman
i installed an application(a cab file) located in my mmc. After awhile, i decided to remove it. I was able to remove it with remove programs. I noticed that the cab file is still in my mmc (na dapat wala na di ba?) and cannot be erased, laging "file cannot be erased". I'm using smartexplorer... weird nga e. :shock: This happened to me twice na.  So, what i did was I used my card reader and erased manually it thru my pc. The other time, I erased it thru activesync.  

chibaks, did you tried to refresh your smartexplorer after installing that .cab file? Baka wala na yun dun. Try mo ulit I-check. :wink:

chibaks, did you tried to refresh your smartexplorer after installing that .cab file? Baka wala na yun dun. Try mo ulit I-check. :wink:

tried doing that also, i even tried resco explorer still no luck... :lol: tnx man! mano-manong erase na lang ginagawa ko e. :D

i installed an application(a cab file) located in my mmc. After awhile, i decided to remove it. I was able to remove it with remove programs. I noticed that the cab file is still in my mmc (na dapat wala na di ba?) and cannot be erased, laging "file cannot be erased". I'm using smartexplorer... weird nga e. :shock: This happened to me twice na.  So, what i did was I used my card reader and erased manually it thru my pc. The other time, I erased it thru activesync.  

di mo yata ni-refresh eh. di mo talaga made-delete ang deleted na. :D

it happened to me too.i once tried using my sd with a palm pilot.nung binalik ko na sa sap ko,nagkaroon ako ng folder na puro "heiroglyphics"(tama ba spelling?hehe!) or parang german characters na hindi mabura-bura.i tried erasing it thru my pc pero wala talaga.i just copied and pasted all my needed data onto my pc and formatted the card.ayun,nawala rin.akala niya,ha...

Guest sweetyls

@hottie_male

i think it's hieroglyphics. "I" before "E" except after "C"... =)

yan ang hirap, if we're working on different OS e. I tried transfering files to my palm din, but it just won't format the same way.

@chibako

does that happen to ALL of your storage cards? or just that one?

@hottie_male

i think it's hieroglyphics. "I" before "E" except after "C"... =)

yan ang hirap, if we're working on different OS e. I tried transfering files to my palm din, but it just won't format the same way.  

@chibako

does that happen to ALL of your storage cards? or just that one?

sweetyls,

its hottee_male."E" than an "E",except after "L".he-he-he!(quits na,ha!) ;) :D

dko nga alam if its with the palm,the sd or the tanager.buti na lang hindi sa IPSM nagkaron ng mga H-I-E-R-O-G-L-Y-P-H-I-C-S na yan.pagnagkataon,madugong hard reset na naman yan.

@chibaks,

that has happend to me too. smartexplorer can't delete them, so i usually shut down the phone and restart. then i would be able to delete them. the program was probably in the RAM, so smartexplorer couldn't delete them. but sometimes, there are files that simply can't be deleted by smartexplorer so i use activesync.

@ hotte_malee

i think there's a problem of compatability between palm and windows devices as when i use a blank memory card on palm, it usually formats and inserts some system files in it and the SAP does the same too with a blank card. the same size memory card would have different size useable areas in palm and windows CE devices. like my 256 mb SD card, in my palm the useable area is about 248 mb and in in windows device it's 246 mb.

@chibaks,

that has happend to me too. smartexplorer can't delete them, so i usually shut down the phone and restart. then i would be able to delete them. the program was probably in the RAM, so smartexplorer couldn't delete them. but sometimes, there are files that simply can't be deleted by smartexplorer so i use activesync.

thanks for the info! finally someone with the same experience :D kaya pala hindi mabura-bura! :evil: soft reset lang pala katapat nun! kung ano ano pa ginawa ko! ;)