Silverness Homescreen with extras (New colours added)

Guest Vector

Guest crimminsky

Great skin David, but can you post a cab to remove this when I want to change to a different skin. I've tried removing it through remove programs but it just changes the homescreen and not the menus. thanks in advance.

Guest Martin@Home

Great skin again dude !!! Congrats....

This is probably a bit late to mention now with all the different versions but the same mistake with the time and date being the wrong way round is there again ! (Sorry !)

Great skin again dude !!! Congrats....

This is probably a bit late to mention now with all the different versions but the same mistake with the time and date being the wrong way round is there again ! (Sorry !)

Excellent work :) I don't mean to winge but.... as well as the afore mentioned, the time is also overlapping the 1st number of the date, so i know what month and year it is, but not the day ;) Cool skins thou

Excellent work :) I don't mean to winge but.... as well as the afore mentioned, the time is also overlapping the 1st number of the date, so i know what month and year it is, but not the day :D Cool skins thou

Actually.... no worries I have sorted it myself... keep up the good work ;)

Guest goinnuts

fao davidrm and brody

nnnnoooo.

stop it wright now. i cant cope with more skins. you two should know better. i put one on and another is being released. any time anyone wants to use my phone they look at it go wow what happened now how do i use it. then theres the sleepless nights did this one look better, will the girls like this, is it the right size. ;)

keep up the exellent work.

mark

fao davidrm and brody

nnnnoooo.

stop it wright now. i cant cope with more skins. you two should know better. i put one on and another is being released. any time anyone wants to use my phone they look at it go wow what happened now how do i use it. then theres the sleepless nights did this one look better, will the girls like this, is it the right size. ;) 

keep up the exellent work.

mark

lol

:D

Guest goinnuts

personally i (and probably angel of rage) would love to see a transformers skin. :wink: but i really like the style of silverness and reload, clean neat designs but very striking at the same time.

sorry its not very informative, but am not very artistic minded.

i've treid myself, just the image like a background but that looked rubbish and i dont understand the rest.

Guest Martin@Home

I love the skin, but there are two reasons I had to change back :-

(1) When writing a text message, I love the whit text on black background but when you access the extended characters page (by holding the hash key down), you cant see what you are selecting.

(2) I installed the ringtones on storage card pgm thats just been released and again, couldn't see which option I was changing while using the pgm because of the colour scheme of the skin.

Sort these out and I will definately go back !

Shame cos its a top drawer skin other than those little niggles ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chucky.egg
goinnuts: we're searching for inspiration atm, any ideas!?

One of the Pinoy threads has a cartoon-strip style which is really cool... but its some unheard of character. How about an old Judge Dredd, or Batman cartoon-strip one?