Off Topic--- PC and Smartphone gaming thread

Guest rodnav

do any of you guys play Warcraft 3? obviously arcane power does. do you have any clan on battle net? i seldom meet pinoy players there, most are in Asia, i lurk in US East.

if anybody plays. maybe we could set up a Clan, not really that good though....

If in that case, we should have to have a Entrance the same with the main forum.. This is not because of the locality but in general, we are part of a whole.. Philippinos are selfish creeps.. We get and we take... Put this back where it belongs!!! :) This only floods the Discussion with dumb topic that does not make sense with SAP! :x

If in that case, we should have to have a Entrance the same with the main forum.. This is not because of the locality but in general, we are part of a whole.. Philippinos are selfish creeps.. We get and we take... Put this back where it belongs!!! :D  This only floods the Discussion with dumb topic that does not make sense with SAP!  :x

when you're a mod, you can do it yourself. and i'm not flooding the discussion. it is still locale specific, i just noticed that some SAP users are warcraft3 players too, and i wanted to make SAP clan in battlenet. and if you haven't noticed, karamihan ng pinoy users pumupunta derecho dito sa pinoy forum, di na pumunpunta pa sa ibang forums. kailan ka huling pumunta sa off topic na forum o kahit sa main forum?

peace.

Guest dinoalbert

Mga kaSPAMyan, hwag na tayong mag-away dito sa Forum. Let us make this forum as friendly as possible. At kahit galit tayo, let us act in a mature way naman...kind of diplomatic ang dating ba :) And please try not to judge others or stereotype, calling Filipinos selfish creeps...alalahanin nyo lahat dito Pinoy parang lahat ng posters tinatawag mong selfish, pati ikaw Pinoy so hwag mo lahatin dahil hindi naman lahat ganun. Anyway, I know you dont mean it that way naman.

If there are posts that you dont like, PM the moderators or click on "report this post to the mods" (the red button beside the "edit" button). But kung di talaga maiwasan ang magsagutan, try to PM each other nalang hwag nalang dito sa forum kase lalo lang magka-flood ;)

peace!

i've noticed that this dewslat fellow seems to have a chip on his shoulder. it just made me want to react with what he said. and i just read his post again and the more i get offended. even on other post he's been a bit undiplomatic.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

thanks for noticing..... EAT ME :D

har har har

ciguro mai crush ka sa akin.... :)

anyway, just to make things clear... as what you can see in my other post, i dislike talking about non-sense topics... i read good-stuff, good-info, good appz and not some silly games... diba eto gusto mo "WAR"craft. hehehe. some poeple have no sence-of-humor. Ok if you want me silinced, tell. i wont bother anyone- anymore. Now, wheres the fun in that.. ;)

HAPPY?

Guest dinoalbert

deswlat,

Tama na pre. Tama na asaran. Tuloy na natin discussion sa smartphone. This is no fun. There is no fun in calling Pinoys selfish creeps and moderators pain in the a**! That is nowhere near the definition of sense of humor.

Now if you want good apps, good stuffs for your phone, there are many other threads in this forum that you can go to. Why not just ignore this particular thread on warcraft? There's nothing you can do about it since you are not a moderator....well the least that you can do is report this thread to the Moderators :twisted:

peace..

i totally agree with Dino.

Furthermore, we are a group of people with varied interests and no 2 people are exactly alike. What 1 person may consider as fun might not be thought of as fun by another.

What I'm trying to say is -- can't we all just get along? The secret to any relationship -- be it friendship or otherwise, is to respect each other's views and opinions. If anyone disagrees with something another person said, he/she can discuss this in a civil way. We are all adults here and I would assume everyone has been properly educated.

If things get too personal, I suggest the parties settle this through PM, email, etc. Or better yet, report the matter to the moderator.

If any person thinks that things canot be resolved, well, there are other smartphone forums out there where you can try to fit in.

I hope this is the last time this issue will be discussed here since after all, this is a Warcraft 3 thread, not a "WAR" thread as dewslat so "cute-ly" put it.

Now back to Warcraft 3...

Guest mariolouis

hoy mga kups!!! anong problema nyo ha? mag-aaway pa kayo dito? puking ina tama na yan ok?

@dewslat

hayaan mo na si rodnav. pwede gumawa ng sinulid dito kahit sino, kahit anong topic. kahit anong topic!!! cool ka lang pare!

p.s.

ayokong tinatawag akong selfish creep! ..and i'm a pinoy!

Guest spv_dman
hoy mga kups!!! anong problema nyo ha? mag-aaway pa kayo dito? puking ina tama na yan ok? 

@dewslat

hayaan mo na si rodnav. pwede gumawa ng sinulid dito kahit sino, kahit anong topic. kahit anong topic!!! cool ka lang pare!

p.s.

ayokong tinatawag akong selfish creep! ..and i'm a pinoy!

Kahit Instik ako, I share the same sentiments as mariolouis hehehe. Sama na lang kayo sa susunod na eb, inom na lang natin yan. Huwag nating sirain ang pangalan ng mga Pinoy dito ok. Kamakailan lang yung founder nitong modaco graced our section (General Pinoy) and he have good words for us. Bilib sila sa pinoy. Let's keep it that way.

Peace man 8)

@Dino,

ganon naman Blizzard e, parati vaporware. hehe...

pero Warcraft 3 is well worth the wait. :)

it seems there are extremely few filipinos who play battlenet. most use bootlegged versions. sa next EB, mag LAN party na lang tayo. what do you think?

losers pay. hehe

hehe... game ako dyan basta FT ha?  ;)

and sana sa QC area lang.

sama rin ako dyan... pero audience lang :D

hindi pa ako nakakalaro ng warcraft 3 e... nood-nood lang muna :)

sama rin ako dyan... pero audience lang :D  

hindi pa ako nakakalaro ng warcraft 3 e... nood-nood lang muna  :)

hehehe! ako din eh... nakapaglaro nako but I'm not good and hindi pako nakakapaglaro ng multiplayer with warcraft3 :oops: battle city na lang tayo! ;) joke!

guys....I JUST MISSED THE FUN....anyway, pwede bang i-lan yung smartphone tapos dun na lang tayo magnetwork game...pwede ba yun?

magkasangga sina dewslat and rodnav :)

pwede ba yun?

peace ;)