How much SPV2???

Guest jAy_R

Guest spv_dman

If you're referring to the voyager from smart, we don't have any idea at this point in time. I'm from Smart but no word yet about that. I suspect that it would be initiallly packaged with high end postpaid plans.

Guest spv_dman

Hey jAy_R,

Instead of creating individual post for your questions like this "How much SPV2???" and like this "how much Smartphone in Greenhills???", it would be better if you bundle all of your question under one post. Or better yet find similar threads which have been already created. This will save us some space in the forum. Taking a few minutes to read the forum rules won't do any harm, di ba? :)

ganyan naman ang smart,eh.initially, magiging free yan sa plan 3500.eventually, magiging free sa 2665 then 1995 and so on hanggang sa maging libre na siya sa plan 800 dahil lalabas na ang spv3......parang yung SAP natin ngayon. di ba, spv_dman?

Guest grifter

@dino,

basta ba hindi HTC ang gumawa e! I really love the MS Smartphone OS and all of it's features. My only gripe is that HTC is a lousy hardware manufacturer and BP is an even lousier service center.

Have seen in some other site that Motorola already has the prototype for a new smartphone. hmmm...

The Mitac Mio looks nice but I'll have to wait and see if it's as "durable" as the Tanager. hehehe...

In the meantime, I'm satisfied with my SE T610. At least hindi nasisira yung softkeys. wehehe...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kapitan jackal
any idea when the spv2 will be available locally. this is the one with bluetooth and integrated camera isnt it?

@torny- just called smart (no memo/news/idea) pa daw :-? camera bossing confirm, pero BT, 99% pa lang daw (ayon sa mga reviews na nabasa ko)

(off-topic)

@grif- sana di lang sa BP ang SP (service point), mag open na sa iba (liek smartnet,SESS,wintelcom, or batcave)

t610? di ba sang damak-mak ang bugs nyan? (flickering, low batt life etc?)

@Kap,

ngek. Ok naman T610 ko eh. Nabili ko kay 619. hehehe...

depende kasi sa manufacturing week. Yung sa akin wk28 ok naman. Yung kay arnoldc week23 ok naman din.

About the battery life, average ko mga 3 days. Maximum naabot ko with little use is 5 days. Minimum is 1.5-2 days. Parang T68i din.

Sa flickering naman, depende din sa week number. But the next software update will fix this.

Guest Norbert Aquende

I got info from a Smart top executuve duruing the PinoyPocketPC/PinoySmartphone event last Sept. 12 and i was told that the voyager is still in the beta phase and that he would not confirm nor denny the launch date

Guest Norbert Aquende
@dino,

basta ba hindi HTC ang gumawa e! I really love the MS Smartphone OS and all of it's features.  My only gripe is that HTC is a lousy hardware manufacturer and BP is an even lousier service center.

Have seen in some other site that Motorola already has the prototype for a new smartphone. hmmm...  

The Mitac Mio looks nice but I'll have to wait and see if it's as "durable" as the Tanager. hehehe...

In the meantime, I'm satisfied with my SE T610. At least hindi nasisira yung softkeys. wehehe...

Ok naman ang HTC ah... i think maganda yung mga ginawa nila na bagong iPAQs, XDAs, at Zaurus.

Expect the Mitac Mio to be officialy launched in the philippines by one of the operators. But we have been asked not to divulge more information about this.

Guest dinoalbert

oo nga pala I forgot to mention na HTC rin ang gumawa ng iPaq and XDA pocketpcs :wink:

well, IMO, mas gusto ko pa rin ang hardware quality (and design) ng HTC's Smartphone kesa Bokias :wink:

keypads nga lang ang hindi maganda but I can live with it, I guess. Saka medyo matagal na rin tong replaced keypad ko at hanggang ngayon wala pang bakbak kahit konti so tingin ko okay na ;)

@norbert,

Yun nga akala ko eh. Before I bought my ex-SAP, I researched on HTC and found out that they are the ones who manufactured both the iPAQ and XDA. And since durable naman ang iPAQ, I thought durable din yung Tanager. I was wrong. :D

@Dino,

Sana nga tumagal na yung new keys. I forgot kaninong SAP yung nilagyan ng nail polish. either kay rodnav or kay adi. Ang galing ng naglagay! hindi halata!

@Kap,

'Lang' na pala yung 28K a! Hanep! ;)

@grifter,

we both had the Call keys polished by our GF's.

i hope that smart allows us to upgrade our phones. if not, i'll probably wait a couple of months and trade in my unit.

@rodnav,

either way, I hope the SPV2 has more durable soft keys and call keys. But from the looks of it in pics, it still has the same chrome call keys.

@kap,

nyehehe! "want to buy some umbrellas?" ;)

Guest grifter

@rodnav,

I think the softkeys and joystick are different in a cosmetic sense only. The internals are probably the same since the general shape and design of the SPV2 is the same as the SPVx.

@ericharlz,

it depends on usage. Some people have their callkeys fade after 1 week only. Others have the chrome plating intact even after 3 months.

Guest rodnav

@eric

don't wait for the calls keys to chip off as it would be too late to apply the nail polish. the first to chip off is the red dot on the record button.

anyway, we were talking about the spv2 here and you could try using search to look for the keypad problem.

Welcome to Modaco!

Guest kapitan jackal

walang bang links dyan na pwedeng magbigay satin ng idea kung magkano ang spv2? is it true na 1st quarter pa daw next year lalabas? delikado na tong sap sap ko pag lumabas yung B6600

speaking of keys, ok pa tong keypads ko (since 30-august)