[UPDATED: 14/10/2003] IMeter V1.0b (DUTCH LANGUAGE PACK)

Guest MoRFLeZ

Guest MoRFLeZ

UPDATED 14th Oct 2003

New language pack! Dutch! *cheer* (Forgot: Kudos to Patrick Kaak for the translation)

UPDATED 7th Oct 2003

V1.0b up

- now it supports LANGUAGE PACKS!!! Weee.... english only so far! Install IMeter first .. then install the language pack afterwards..

UPDATED 1st Oct 2003

V1.0a up

- small bug fixed where the program changed month on the 1st instead of the 13th

UPDATED 30th Sep 2003

A new version of IMeter is out: V1.0 there are lots of changes in this new version, however it's still in French. An English and a Danish version are on their way though... and if you want to help with other languages, and or have suggestions, you can e-mail them to this addresse: [email protected]

IMeterV1.0b.cab

EnglishPack1.0_for_IMeter1.0b.cab

DutchPack1.0_for_IMeter1.0b.cab

Guest spacemonkey

Looks like good stuff. Been running on my phone for a couple of days now and no issues of lost performance or battery life, and it's counting my GPRS fine.

It does need to be always running, so if you kill it with task manager or quickclose it'll stop counting. Also after installing it'd be good to add a shortcut to it in /ipsm/windows/startup so it automatically runs when you boot up your phone.

And it's in french...

space monkey does it use much resources (since it has to be constantly on)?

I wonder if it can be programmed so the app opens up when a GPRS connection is started to be dialled, and then killed when the connection is closed...

Can anybody with some culture post a quick translation of the terms used in the app - just so we know in the meantime what it's on about??
I can try, basically the first time you boot it up, it says:

Attention! Pour compter les Emails et MMS envoyés, il est nécessaire d'activer l'option "Aauvegarder une copie des éléments envoyés" dans Pocket Outlook. Voulez-vous qu'IMeter le fasse maintenant?

Which means: (Not a perfect translation...)Attention: To count E-mails and MMS it's necessary to activate the option: "Save a kopi of sent elements" in Pocket Outlook. Do you want IMeter to do that now?

Under Option:

Lancer au démarrage = Lauch at start (when you boot)

Gestions des cumuls = Manage the accounts (bad translation)

Préférences = Preferences (hehe) // Settings // Options // whatnot

Définir Forfait = Define Fixed Price

Raz manuelle = Dunno but THINK it means Reset the counters

A Propos = About

Quitter = Exit

Under Affichage it basically explains itself, it shows the different traffics from different accounts.

It's not the best translation, but I hope it helped a bit..

Guest Maverick

I used a Windows Resource editor to edit the exe file and translated the menu items to English i.e used Google translation site... some of the translactions are wierd though!! ;-)

Pity that the other stuffs in the program are not defined as resources.

Thanks MoRFleZ!

Not to be too annoying :cry: ... but what about the actual meter page itself??

Mine says - conso. GPRS - volume reel (can't do the accents!) & volume facture. Whadda they mean??

I can kinda guess the rest about GSM being data calls, voice calls & total calls... :oops:

Em, thanks!

Well facture means bill (I think ... ) not too sure about the other *cough cough*!

But I can ease your pain by saying that I talked to Twyx, and the final version will be multi-lingo... so it will be translated to English!

Hmmm there is no English version yet, it will be translated to english when version 1.0 hits us (maybe before...).

Someone has modified the program themselves, but officially there isn't an english version yet.

@MoRFLeZ

as per your conversation with Twyx, when will be the release of the english version?

@pzee

very well said... but maybe you can ask permission from Twyx to let you post it here...

@MoRFLeZ

as per your conversation with Twyx, when will be the release of the english version?

No ETA unfortunately. Merely said he was adding a bunch of features and tweaking the program. And then he would have it translated to different languages.

how about any similar apps? is there any?

Not freeware no, there is however a commercial program that monitors GPRS traffic. All-locations GPRS Traffic Monitor I think it's called. It has graphs and fancy ways of telling ya how much you used, but it's quite pricey I think.