Start a Petition to get Flash Player for Smartphone 2003 ??

Guest urdone311

Guest willieturnip

yo....heres a list of suported keys;

action key (enter)

up

down

left

right

volume up=f6

vol.down=f7

answer call=f3

hang up=f4

star key=f8

hash=f9

all the number keys are the same..

hope that helps

Well i'll be darned! Thank you mr turnip sir, I have the monkey on my phone! He always said he could go anywhere! Weebl and Bob on the train. Cant be beat!

Oh, and I voted yes. Who didn't?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Annon,

:?: Any update on this or has the idea slipped into the never never...

Regards.

Hi Guys,

Without saying too much, maybe MM already have a player and are beta testing it now.

Maybe it's faster than this one. Maybe it has vibrate functions as it's Flash Lite?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 3 weeks later...
Guest chall3ng3r

I've very interesting news for you all flash lovers.

first i'd like to tell you that there is a FlashLite 1.1 version for WM2003. checkout the attached file. its not fake.

prove:

http://www.macromedia.com/mobile/special/c...terms_cond.html

under the CATEGORIES/JUDGING heading

i found it at MM forums, someone showing his FlashLite contest entry. which held recently.

post-124232-1114222929_thumb.jpg

this version for WM2003 is under betas, i donno the time when it'll be released.

now i'm not sure if FlashLite is also available for WM2002 (E100) phones. but i think MM should not ignore WM2002 users. even i have i-mate SP1 (WM2002) mobile and i was begging MM to give me FlashLite so i can test out and release my FlashLite apps (three ready 2 games & 1 live scores app. but i've not even tested it on real mobile), so there are still too many WM2002 users.

even i'm requesting here as well, if anyone have FlashLite 1.1 for WM2002 kindly provide it to me so i can test and release the apps as soon as possisble.

i've FlashLite 1.1 for WM2003, i found it on armadillo its not cab, its installed runtime, 3 files only (flash.dll, flasgsnddec.dll, saflash.exe).

but its not executing on my WM2002 i-mate. can anyone here tell me is it possible to re-compile the WM2003 app for WM2002? or any method to run WM2003 apps on WM2002?

tia,

// chall3ng3r //

Edited by chall3ng3r

Guest aRuCaRd_esp

thnx chall3ng3r, I've changed the format althought the videos goes very slow... :S

There is still one problem, there are some videos where you must click somthing to start them, is that possible? and uuh about the size... if i watch a video i just see it very zoomed in, without seeing the other stuff..

Guest chall3ng3r
thnx chall3ng3r, I've changed the format althought the videos goes very slow... :S

There is still one problem, there are some videos where you must click somthing to start them, is that possible? and uuh about the size... if i watch a video i just see it very zoomed in, without seeing the other stuff..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

bcoz mobiles have slow processors, swfs animate slowly on them. tiny objects on mobile screens animate at about 15fps. and fullscreen animation is a lot slower than this framerate.

if you need more info on it checkout macromedia.com and download some cool FlashLite apps from FlashLite exchange at macromedia.com

if you have some more technical questions about flashlite, post them in flashlite forums at macromedia.com

http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/webforum...id=68&catid=472

hope it helps,

// chall3ng3r //

• 4 weeks later...
Guest The Undefeated

I dont think this petition is really going anywhere, i mean only about 700 people voted so far out of a possible - more than enough.

Good job macromedia already started one or we'd be lost

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest chall3ng3r

there is a FlashLite version of flash palyer for win mobile. but MM has not announced it officially. there is a rumor that MM will announce next version of flash may be MM will announce it then. or you got to wait for MM MAX in OCt this year.

// chall3ng3r //

I have been eagerly hoping for a Flash Player to be released on the MS smartphone platform, I dont know if this is going to be pushed into the "wish list" section-  But the point of the post is to possibly start a petition and not to just "wish" about it. 

I am a Flash Developer, and the newest version of Flash (flash mx 2004) even has Templates for certain cell phones/PDA's to create flash content for. 

Come' on!  We need smartphone on there!  Actually we just need to get a damn player for SP 2003, who would be interested?

newflashmobiletemplate.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 1 month later...

Well October is right around the corner, and Flash 8 is out now... So I hope chall3ng3r is right and that it wil conincide with a Flash player for windows mobile...! Fingers crossed....

• 1 month later...
Guest chall3ng3r
So // chall3ng3r //, is it any way for U to tell us were to find this FlashLite player for MS smartphone ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i've downloaded it from armadillo, but its not working on my old imate win2002 mobile. maybe it'll work on win2003.

// chall3ng3r //

Guest zipperhead

I'm sorry for saying that again but // chall3ng3r //,

Me and ,as I understand, most of the guys here dunno what the hell is armadillo. :?:

Can you please point us, We really want that flash player.

thx

Guest chall3ng3r

sorry for the confusion, i actually typed "-e-m-u-l-e" without "-". but this forum automatically converts it to armadillo. donno why :|

i am attaching the FlashLite file i have downloaded from [e-m-u-l-e], and i am not sure if its the real flashlite player for winmobile. i only get error when i try to execute the exe on my imate that the file is not valid executable.

let me know when if you managed to run it or it is somthing else.

// chall3ng3r //

FlashLite11.rar