Sept 18 EB-7:30pm at Melange -RECAP

Guest grifter

guys,

headcount for the bootloader EB tonight.

1. grifter

2. rodnav

3. rodnav's friend

4. Mario "EB King" Louis

5. Adi -- depende sa weather

6. Adi's GF -- depende kay Adi

7. Chibako

8. Neo168

i'll be going there tom. i also invited a friend who has a SAP. aside from bootloader, can we also flash the ROM there?

see you guys, hope marami makapunta. they have good food at Melange. and sa mahilig magkapi, there's a coffee shop right besides it. at sa mahilig uminom, malapit lang naman ito sa timog at morato.

@grifter,

may discount ba tayo dyan?

somebody needs to bring an SD card with .9x bootloader? any kind soul arround?

mga pards di ba mabubura ang mga apps ko pag nag-update ako ng ROM? gusto k sana sumama, sama ko din gf ko pero di pa din ako masyado sure, it depends upon the weather, meron yata bagyo padating.

@adi

depende sa rom pards. kung smart rom 1.37 o 1.50, di yun mabubura. kung sa qtek/i-mate/orange, mabubura yun.

In that case, kailangan ko pala ulit dumaan sa whole process ng installation ng mga apps sa SAP ko. i'm planning to upgrade from smart 1.5 to q-tek/ i-mate, pero cguro saka na lang if i have the luxury of time. manonood na lang muna ako ng upgrading para pag ready na ko, alam ko na gagawin ko. ;)

sana wag bumagyo!

Guest ppcsurfr

Bakit ninyo pinagpipilitan na .99 or .98 bootloader ang kailangan?

All you need is any new bootloader and ou can downgrade to 1.3.7.8 easily.

Then... do whatever you want or upgrade to any other ROM...

Upgrading to a 1.07.4M Bootloader does the trick.

Mabuhay! ~ Carlo

Present din ako jan! ;) i'll bring the card reader and the bootloaders. save ko na lang sa cd. pati winhex ako na din magdadala. pero wala akong laptop at spare na SD/MMC card :roll:

count me in! :D

ok na!

it's seems we're all set.

the laptop will be provided by grifter, card reader and programs by chibako!

i hope to see you guys tomorrow evening.

by the way, will anybody be bringing the ROM updates?

ok na!

it's seems we're all set.

the laptop will be provided by grifter, card reader and programs by chibako!

i hope to see you guys tomorrow evening.

by the way, will anybody be bringing the ROM updates?

i can also bring the ROM updates... :D qtek, eurotel, imate, smart 1.37, gusto nyo pati smart 1.50! hehehehe! ;)

Guest spv_dman
yayain natin si "idol" spv_dman!

Absent! hehehe Malayo na yan sa teritoryo ko. Nasa kabilang dulo pa ako umuuwi (pque) :cry: Post niyo na lang eb pics nyo dito and some things na hindi masagot ng ating mga kasama baka madaan sa online answers sa abot ng aking kaalaman ;)

i don't think it's advisable to upgrade the 1.5.0.28 ROM of. You need to downgrade to 1.3.7.8. A lot of nasty things have had trying to upgrade to that ROM and subsequently downgrading it. You need to change the bootloader that comes with that ROM (v. 1.04). If you're in the QC area tom evening, there will be an EB near Timog specifically to help those who want to change their ROMs from 1.5.0.28. Just check the thread about it.

:idea:

Thanks rodnav! I'll attend the EB.

i also have the ROM updates.  We can also download them since we have wifi access. naks! ;)

"hotspot" nga pla resto nyo! hehehe! :wink: madali lang ba makita resto nyo? i'm not that "family" sa timog e. hehehe! kita ko na yung map kaya lang baka maligaw ako e. :oops:

hi guys,

i chatted with some of the MODs of modaco this early AM. they were asking if we could print out a MODACO logo and use it for the event later. they'd like to post some of the pics on the main forum, i asked for a large image file so i could print it out but di pa dumaratting. they'd also like that we pinoys post more on the main forums. naSPAMsa yata nila yung mga posts nating ingles at napabilib sila sa pinoy.

at meron din SPAMeng taga makati kanina, pangalan jessica. sounded desperate to unlock her SAP. i told her to post in pinoy forum or at least read through them, but she wanted it done last night, as in... but she had the 1.5.0.28 ROM and 1.04 bootloader of Smart. i told her about the guys in makati who had the .9x bootloaders, even mentioned their names, but she wanted it done immediately. i even invited her to our little gathering later pero no joy. then i got disconnected (damn stupid pldtdsl) and i lost contact with her. she said she was just a lurker and couldn't find her again.

sayang no, dapat may babe na tayo mamaya.

pahabol,

is anyone bringing a digital camera or we just going to use the cam with our phone. sana meron magdala para magawas natin yung sinabi nila morflez at will. in the chat this early AM, nanduin si Mr Orange also known as Andy. sana magjoin din yung SMART person na responsible for the Smart amazing phone.

Sana nga andun sila (I hope makapunta din ako). I'm looking for someone who could offer us a good proposal to develop an application for smartphones that will support business requirements of meralco, like using the smartphone to track meter seals.