Who do you want to be the additional Moderators?

Guest elr

Guest rodnav

hey, i just noticed. the poll doesn't show on mobile modaco. why am i on the list? and why twice? hmmm. i don't think i'd be a capable mod as my work sometimes demands a lot of my time and i can't be online most of the time. sorry, but i'd have to decline, anyway, why not ask for a volunteer?

Guest sonborj

Sorry for that..

@*

added rodnav and dewslat, took out chibako....

what's wrong?? why is it that rodnav has two entries but when i go to the edit mode, there's only 1 entry.... wierd...

@chibako

yan dre, request granted... :D

comment lang, can a warned member be included as mod? may nakita ako name kasi na had some warnings na in this forum.

Guest binky_p

guys come on....i think being a moderator naman doesn't need your time to be eaten that much naman diba...tama si carlo dun sa reply nya..tulong tulong naman yan...di naman siguro herculean job yan na you have to submit a lot of your undivided attention sa forum.

guys (those who were nominated and asked by us and paul and some mods) please accept the challenge, its not a job, but a help to further beautify and guide our forum and its members..

to all those who are qualified to be moderator..hats off ako sa inyo guys.

I agree with carlo and binky... :lol: being a mod doesn't require to you to monitor this forum 24/7.... para tulangan lang talaga si sir Carlo na i-organize tong baranggay natin ng mas maayos....

Kaya dun sa mga tumanggi na na maging mod, pwede pa namang magbago isip nyo di ba?

Kelangan nyo rin ba ng "divine guidance"? ... ;) :D :lol:

Guest dewslat

SHOCK!!! ngayon ko lang nakita to!!!

Huh, who voted for me? Nakakahiya naman, ako pa yung nag nominate sa akin. Thanks! To those who voted, you wont regret it.. modaco will be vandalized.. OPPSS!! hehehe joke lang... you will really enjoy it and i too!!

To those shy guyz!!: ey men, come on!! anong klasing pinoy kayo!!! para na rin iniiwasan nyo na maging part kayo dito!! looking at your ranks, you deserve to be on top but you're too humble.. that is why we pinoys are left behind.. we have the goodz, the skillz, the power but we're just too humble!! COME ON!!!

Personal Statement: "wala akong kinakaibigan" ERAP

Guest mariolouis
guys come on....i think being a moderator naman doesn't need your time to be eaten that much naman diba...tama si carlo dun sa reply nya..tulong tulong naman yan...di naman siguro herculean job yan na you have to submit a lot of your undivided attention sa forum. 

to all those who are qualified to be moderator..hats off ako sa inyo guys.

since you put it that way, sige.. i accept the challenge!

Guest chibako

since you put it that way, sige.. i accept the challenge!

uuuyyy! si ML magvovolunteer na maging MOD! hehehe! ;)

kay ML ako! :D ML for Pinoy Moderator! :lol:

Guest dewslat

Ano yan, Parang Gloria Effect: "I change my mind, i will run"

All right, now this is what i call, the challenge.. buti na lang may pinoy na maronong lumaban.. ewan ko sa mga iba dyan... ;)

And dudes!!! if I win, hehehe, Im not going to remove this Warning Signs I have!! way cool!! the only MOD to have lots and lots of warnings..

Personal Statement: "wala akong kinakaibigan" ERAP

Guest ppcsurfr
Oi, may nag vote!!! horay... what a long way to go... I know some PROMDI out there who loves me... hehehe ;)

Dewslat, be careful! Baka magalit yung tinawag mong promdi at bawiin yung vote sa iyo...

Mabuhay! ~ Carlo

Guest ppcsurfr
Yehey for ML  :!: ..... May iba pa ba dyang magSPAMgo ng isip?  ;) 

@Carlo

Please help... i can't remove the second rodnav entry..  :D

Hindi ko matanggal... not in the moderator panel eh.

Mabuhay! ~ Carlo

Guest dewslat

Dewslat, be careful! Baka magalit yung tinawag mong promdi at bawiin yung vote sa iyo...

PROMDI is not an insult or anything that degrades us.. Im proud to be one.. di porke manila2x lang.. Nag kampanya ba si osmena ng PROMDI kung ito ay insulto.. I think sa mga SOSYAL, parang insulto yun, pero deep inside, PROMDI pa rin.. :D

And by the way, you have inuslted me for that!!!

Masama ba ang magKampanya?

Guest ppcsurfr
PROMDI is not an insult or anything that degrades us.. Im proud to be one.. di porke manila2x lang.. Nag kampanya ba si osmena ng PROMDI kung ito ay insulto.. I think sa mga SOSYAL, parang insulto yun, pero deep inside, PROMDI pa rin.. ;)  

And by the way, you have inuslted me for that!!!

Masama ba ang magKampanya?

It may be very hard to differentiate if you mean it in a good way or a bad way.

People may take it in a bad way... but then again they might not... but coming from someone who brags about being a parasite... I think it is doubtful that people would take your comments lightly or in a positive manner.

Mabuhay! ~ Carlo