Kidz Homescreen

Guest midnight

Guest PsychoDave

Someones been busy :lol:

Nice work Mid, quality job as usual,

just gotta decide on which one of your new homescreens to try first.

Keep it up Dude ;) :D

Guest mattscholey

This rules. I can see why people say it's too dark but I think I'll get used to it.

Well done midnight!

Where can I download your previous skins?

Matt

Guest midnight

they're all on here somewhere, they are (if memory serves)...

Reload (newest is 1.3)

Matrix Reloaded

Alien Invention

Alien Invention 2

MoDaCo

MoDaCo2

Kidz

Arcade Classics

AI DOS

currently working on Reload 2, Nightmare on Cellstreet and Alien Invention 3 (and one other that advertises a game we are making, but i cant reveal any details yet ;))

Nice work Midnight!

Though I agree it is a little bit dark, but I am using it. I will get used to it..

Cheers to you man!, in Filipino we say it MABUHAY KA!

Guest spacecowboy6982

Midnights a genius !!! Love your work mate !!!

SpaceCowboy

p.s. if its too dark 4 y'all, just change the colour scheme to black - makes it look brighter ;) Mind you, you loose the very cool media player skin :D

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

Simple...

1. Move mouse pointer to the 'Download' word left click then save to your computer. -OR-

2. Move mouse pointer, right click then 'Save Target As...then save to your computer.'

After the download, copy kidz.cab to storage card via Active Sync. Open SmartExplorer program, look for the file (kidz.cab) in Storage Card then click on the file to begin installation.

I hope that helps. ;)

Guest w0mbat

looked good, but when I switched back to another layout I seem to have lost the shutdown/startup screen and titles in information windows! Is there any way to reset these to default?

Guest midnight

yeh, removing the Kidz homescreen with Settings>Remove Programs should default the screens back to the originals, thats the price you pay for skinning of the extra screens ;)

as for changes to this homescreen, they will happen, just not yet, currently making Reload 2

Guest w0mbat

I did use the remove programs for kidz but now all I have are blank screens on boot and blank areas where the kidz graphics were when dialling etc

Cool homescreen! Unfortunately it screwed up my phone ;)

Cant go into any of the settings screens anymore.

I'm using the Compal AR1100 with 1055. Will have to reset it when I get home tonight.

:?

Guest MoRFLeZ
midnight,

I see no changes in my shutdown screen after installing kidz. Did I miss something? I rebooted my phone after the installation.

Shutdown screens only work on some rom updates .. like Qtek, I-Mate and Eurotel!

Unfortunately they don't work on the present DK and UK software.