EB @ Gasoline Alley (Angelinos) Robinsons Ortigas! 10-9-2003

Guest adi116

Guest adi116

ML, mukhang tayong dalawa lang ang matutuloy kung i-set natin ngayon. How about some other time? like tomorrow ? the popular thursday night club? Sorry gavinsbabe_18, marami sa amin ang di pwede pag fridays and saturdays e... hope you could be a member of the thursday group. ;)

Guest rodnav

](*,)

:-s sorry guys, wasn't able to confirm, had an emergency this afternoon and i just noticed this thread now. as for tom, ok lang ako. around sevenish is good for me. i can stay up late this time. hapon naman yung pasok ko friday.

Guest rodnav

guys,

let's organize this na, less than 24 hours na lang.

you know what would be nice? making this thread a sticky for today only and "unsticky" after the event, so everyone will notice it. natatabunan kasi kaagad.

Guest rodnav

@chibako

i think sir carlo had something to do with this, i saw him online early this morning. i hope he could come too.

@*

time and place? agenda?

Guest chibako
@chibako

i think sir carlo had something to do with this, i saw him online early this morning. i hope he could come too.

oki! tnx sir carlo! maybe we could just change the name of this thread into a much general name and dedicate it to our EBs(eyeball, pangit kasi parigan pag "ebs" eh!) skeds hehehe! ;) possible naman to change the name diba? or hindi na pwede kung sticky na? :?

nway, just a suggestion. :D

Guest adi116

kung ok sa inyo, mga between 6:30 to 7:00 pm. 2loy ba mamaya?

@Bragol

Pare, nagtanong ako ng piyesa sa alexan - wala daw sila available. Pano kaya yun? ayoko naman i-modify yung gamit kong sync cable... anyway, oks din kung maipakita mo sa amin yung ginawa mo.

@ :

Rodnav

ML

Randy

Bragol

Chibako

gavinsbabe_18

sure na ba kayo? How about the others out there? Join na kayo!!!

Guest binky_p

paging dino....punta ka ba?...kung punta ka makisabay ako..may gamit kasi ako..hassle naman kung dalhin ko pa...

i'm not sure mga pare...pero i would love to join ...dapat may exact place na...

Guest adi116

Anong title ba maganda?

Ok na ba sa inyo sa gasoline alley (robinsons)? cguro oks na yung 7pm, Dino and Binky_p will arrive by past 8. we'll just wait for you. I'll list down later the names of those that signified their interest to attend.

Paki-text nyo si chosen, baka gusto niya sumama.

Please give me suggestion kung anong title ang maganda?

Thursday Group? Thursday Night Club? anything ;)

Guest rodnav

@ adi

i'm just thinkin of placing exact time and place sa title para di mahirapan. after today, we'll make this the EB thread.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest BrAGoL
@Bragol

Pare, nagtanong ako ng piyesa sa alexan - wala daw sila available. Pano kaya yun? ayoko naman i-modify yung gamit kong sync cable...  anyway, oks din kung maipakita mo sa amin yung ginawa mo.

will try to sort it out pare... ;)

no problem sa akin... i'll also bring precision screwdriver if you want to see what's inside of it... :D

Guest mike_aguda75

hey guy's and gal's jaz want to say hi for all the smartphone users.i'm barely 3 months old using my sap, but i had quite a lot of ideas coming from all the sites and links they shares.i have a bootloader 1.04 and a smart upgrade rom.my question is how can i upgrade to all this fuzz bout rom and what is much better.pls help me for the instruction and application needed.thnx.and may i be a member of your org. so i can gain info from other members.my email ad is [email protected]

Guest binky_p

sure mike...you can join this forum..there will be an eb tonite somewhere at galleria..you might want to drop by and ask your inquiries regarding rom update in person...

and if not you can always try to do a search and everything (i mean almost everything regarding rom upgrade) is out there...gud luck and welcome to modaco..