Orange unveils SPV E200

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest spacecowboy6982
when the e200 launches you can geta half price bluetooth headset.  nice that means a jabra bt200 for £24.99

Thats a nice offer :!: Im changing my mind about what phone 2 get all the time. The Moto mpx220 will be the best phone of all time and will surely win awards. According to various sources, clamshell, wm2k3, int. camera (with video rec.) and bluetooth, who says its not going to do well?

Still the E-200 is jaw-droppingly gorgeous and theres no rules to say I cant have both :roll: ...

spacecowboy

Guest midnight

oh, and every forum has rules, if you didnt see the other post then fine, but the idea is to keep everything about 1 topic in 1 place thats all, makes sense to keep the structure simple so people only need to have one conversation, not 2 or 3 in different threads about the same thing.

I dont think mono meant any offence at all.

Guest kyrkesmith

Yeah, MPx220 certainly sounds as if it will be the ulimate phone. I'll probably get that, because I won't be able to afford an E200 for so long, and I can't see the MPx220 being out for ages.

Although, at the rate Orange are going, and the state of my finances, we'll probably be on the E400 by the time I get a new phone.

Guest spacecowboy6982
Yeah, MPx220 certainly sounds as if it will be the ulimate phone. I'll probably get that, because I won't be able to afford an E200 for so long, and I can't see the MPx220 being out for ages.

Although, at the rate Orange are going, and the state of my finances, we'll probably be on the E400 by the time I get a new phone.

hehehe - us students. The sooner we grow up the better :!: IMHO, I think the mpx200 will get brushed under the carpet around Xmas and then the rise of the 220 nearer end of February (birthday time - how convenient!)

• 2 weeks later...
I had a bit of a hassle with SSL certificates but now it works really quite well.

Coming to this late (found via search)...

Does SSL support only work for Exchange, or can you also use it with imap/pop? That's one of the things about my SPV that I'm not too happy about. :cry:

• 1 year later...
Guest Pondrew
The Moto mpx220 will be the best phone of all time and will surely win awards.

Still the E-200 is jaw-droppingly gorgeous and theres no rules to say I cant have both  :roll:  ...

spacecowboy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know it's evil to dredge up old posts, and I know I've come out with some posts I'd rather forget, but this made me laugh when I happened across it. The MPX220 - best phone of all time? Maybe not! :D

Oh, the days when the E200 was king and MPX220 was the distant holy grail of Smartphones. Here we are now and the E200 is fast becoming a distant memory while the MPX220 struggles to muster supporters against the hugely popular HTC Typhoon!

Then again, we can never see what's down the road and I never thought a year ago that I'd be planning to leave the Smartphone platform for Pocket PC Phone Edition...

Edited by Pondrew

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.