Agile Messenger

Guest MoRFLeZ

Guest Pagemakers

Buggered if I can get it work work at ALL now. Shame, it seemed such a good program. Sits on connecting for 10+ mins whatever connection type I try, then just locks the phone up.

Can't connect using GPRS. It makes the GPRS connection, tries for about 5 seconds then the app crashes and dumps you back with the Start Menu. It also causes the GPRS connection to be dropped.

Guest Pagemakers

You can now :)

I don't mean the creating a msn/yahhoo account page but contacts page.

Once logged in to MSN, go to Menu/Contacts/Add.

Try adding [email protected]

You can not enter the _

New version just dowbloaded 16/10/03 13:50 UTC

Also just noticed in my contacts list any contact with a space - ie: John Smith is displayed as John%Smith. The % wasn't in yesterday's version.

Guest MoRFLeZ

Been using it a LOT today on the train .. and around 15:00 it seemed bit flaky... at 17:00 is worked FLAWLESSLY ... brilliant!

It didn't work for my friend who has a DK Orange simcard ... !?!

Guest elziado

Guys can anyone help me, I don't have access to my PC at the moment is there any way I can download and install Agile Messenger directly to my phone, is there a cab available on the net somewhere. I really want to use messenger functions :) Helpppppp

Guest nikjensie

Seriously now!!!! Everything worked fine for me before the stupid new version, now it won't even get past the Establishing Connection to master server screen!!!! NOW WHAT???

well, no problems here, just that I left it running al night by mistake..... ;-(

but the programs is free, works fine, big cheer ... ;-)

tnx paul for the cab download ;-)

Guest FrankyG

Anyone on Orange UK got this working yet? I've tried the old and new versions both without success, only tried GPRS though. it dial's, tries to connect and then crashes back to start menu.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest Pagemakers

Skimask - We have 2 e100's here. The old version worked on pass-through. The new one doesn't

FrankyG - If you search this topic you will see that Paul & the software vendors think there is a problem connecting through Orange's GPRS firewall. They are apparently working on a solution.